Tomlinson now on pace for 30!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How many TD's for LT this season?

• Less than 20TD's

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 25TD's

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • 29TD's (record)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 30+TD's (freakin WOW)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

matilack

LaDanian Tomlinson is now on pace for a 30TD season, How many do you think he'll finish with considering we still have to play Denver 2 times, and on the road vs Seattle?

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
matilack said:
LaDanian Tomlinson is now on pace for a 30TD season, How many do you think he'll finish with considering we still have to play Denver 2 times, and on the road vs Seattle?
He is on pace to tie Alexander for the record at 28 according to the Union but I voted 30+

LT is the first half MVP of the league. :yes:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Kitsune-udon said:
With a momma like his, I don't blame Brees~
Mina Brees would have given her son a discount on her agent's fees and I think it has to do with not enough tit at birth for Brees. Maybe too much ? Anyway ........

M

matilack

Trumpet_Man said:
Mina Brees would have given her son a discount on her agent's fees and I think it has to do with not enough tit at birth for Brees. Maybe too much ? Anyway ........
Brees is on pace for 4000+yds this year.

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
I voted freeking wow and I will vote for lt for first half season mvp or president or god or whatever else poll he's in.:yes:

M

matilack

Trumpet_Man said:
Brees is a pusssy.
I know that, but hes still good. Im still routing for him. Id love a Charger/Saint Super Bowl.

LittleTrain

BoltTalker
Jul 31, 2006
WOW and LT thread turned into a Brees thread. That is classic.

I for one hope we don't rely on LT so much he breaks that record. Hopefully we spread it around more.