Todd Gurley close to signing 4 year extension

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Well, that settles the Melvin Gordon vs. Todd Gurley debate.

Unless well noted for thinking ahead Deano wants to toss out that fifth year contract.....:p

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Well, that settles the Melvin Gordon vs. Todd Gurley debate.

Unless well noted for thinking ahead Deano wants to toss out that fifth year contract.....:p
Are you able to make one post about something other than the Chargers?

Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

LABoltFan

Bunker Transplant
Jun 4, 2008
Are you able to make one post about something other than the Chargers?

Inquiring minds want to know... ;)
His posts don't make much sense anyways so who cares what he posts about.

I thought for a while he was only communicating through haiku but the form was off.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Todd Gurley is injury prone. The Rams just pulled a Telesco and fucked themselves. I am telling you - either the Rams or the Chargers will be contenders. If it is the Chargers and TV ratings continue to suck, the Chargers won't be in L.A. long.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Todd Gurley is injury prone. The Rams just pulled a Telesco and fucked themselves. I am telling you - either the Rams or the Chargers will be contenders. If it is the Chargers and TV ratings continue to suck, the Chargers won't be in L.A. long.
I told you motherfuckers.

Reactions: cocasts