• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TO attempts suicide according to ESPN

Trumpet_Man

leisure said:
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s.1fd220c5.html

08:26 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WFAA-TV Staff

File / AP
Terrell Owens broke a finger in the Sept. 17 game against the Redskins.

According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night.

The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth.

According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills.

The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes."

According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered, "Yes."

Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center.
Hey pendejo ...

http://forums.bolttalk.net/showthread.php?p=96100#post96100

Buttmunch

leisure said:
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s.1fd220c5.html

08:26 AM CDT on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WFAA-TV Staff

File / AP
Terrell Owens broke a finger in the Sept. 17 game against the Redskins.

According to a Dallas police report obtained by News 8, Dallas Cowboys star receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide Tuesday night.

The report says Owens was depressed and reportedly took prescription pain pills. A woman companion states that she observed him putting two pills in his mouth.

According to the police narrative, the woman said the prescription of 40 pills was filled on September 18 and—until Tuesday—Owens had taken only five pills.

The police report said Owens was asked if he had taken the rest of the prescription; Owens said, "Yes."

According to the report, police also asked if he was trying to harm himself. Owens answered, "Yes."

Owens was treated at Baylor University Medical Center.
Wasn't this crap already posted?

Buttmunch said:
Wasn't this crap already posted?
Yep it is in the Other NFL / Fantasy football section of the forums so this thread needs to merge into the other one if someone could do it.

It will be much appreciated.

Thank you.:tup:

Thread_Killer

leisure said:
I thought that T.O. was gay? :icon_huh:

I heard on a news report on KFI he told the medics he was depressed and ingested the medication....I'd even feel kinda sorry for a suicidal Raiders :icon_eek: player because people can feel in despair....and do dumb stupid things.

boltssbbound

leisure said:
He took a pain pill and puked so what.....trust me this was not a suicide attempt :no:
Leisure, he took ALL of his pain pills at ONCE. Call it what you want, but a suicide attempt is pretty accurate, at least from the reports I've read.

I've done some mental health work in the past, and I can tell you, at least based on the public behavior he's displayed, T.O. seems like the classic Bipolar. Mania, grandiosity, erratic behavior, mood swings--dude has it all. To me, the suicide attempt kind of seals the deal, but I'm not a psychiatrist. So don't take my word for it.

DALLAS (AP) -- Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens said "there was no suicide attempt," explaining that he mixed painkillers with supplements and became groggy.

He said Wednesday that the confusion over his condition likely stemmed from an empty bottle of pain medication found by his publicist, who was with him at the time. He said the rest of the pills were in a drawer.

Appearing in a news conference at team headquarters a few hours after leaving a hospital for what a police report described as "a drug overdose," Owens wore workout gear and no bandage on his broken right hand. The star receiver smiled and seemed more amused than peeved at the latest ruckus surrounding him.

Owens blamed a combination of hydrocodone, a generic form of Vicodin, with all-natural supplements for making him ill.

"It's very unfortunate for it to go from an allergic reaction to a suicide attempt," he said.

Owens said he feels very capable of playing Sunday in Tennessee, despite this incident and his broken hand. He added that he's "not depressed about anything."
Only TO knows what the real story is....

boltssbbound

Ride The Lightning said:
I'm gonna ship that fool a new gun. Hopefully he'll get it right next time.

TO, the world's biggest attention whore.
Hey, doesn't every guy do shirtless sit-ups in his driveway while news helicopters circle overhead? :icon_rofl: