Tim Dobbins' sack video

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
DelMar is on top of all the media, we need to recruit him to BT, maybe Thumper will dish out a tshirt and bumper sticker for his services :icon_mrgreen:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
WonderSlug said:
That does sound like a good idea. :tup:
Dude is good for tons of copyrighted material throughout the season and I've seen him grow he has become more knowledgeable since he first started posting :yes:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
MtlBoltsFan said:
DelMar is on top of all the media, we need to recruit him to BT, maybe Thumper will dish out a tshirt and bumper sticker for his services :icon_mrgreen:
i'm on board with that
even give him a catchy BT title "Head of Media and Techinical Services"

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Shamrock said:
That fits ! Perfect.
Is the responsibility of the media head contained in the job name? I elect Jaymee Sire then :tounge: :wub: :icon_kiss: :p :icon_lick: :lttehghost: :lttehghost: :lttehghost: :lama

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
This was the play I saw Dobbins just sit the left tackle on his asss.....and make the sack.

I busted up laughing seeing the tackle on his asss because he bounced a few times.....:lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Chispa said:
I can't tell if he loves the Bolts or hates Aaron Rogers.
I don't think it was anything personal, Darlin!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: