• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This Weeks NFLFSA Rival - Raiders Kick @ss

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Please visit our rival site Raiders Kick @ss at http://raiderskickass.com. This is a huge division matchup so let's get over there and discuss the upcoming game. As usual please represent BoltTalk with class.

Go Chargers, beat the Faiders! :whack:

Go Raiders beat the Sparks.....

Looking forward to this weeks game and here's too an injury free game.

I am a bit worried about Gates to be honest and how we are gonna cover him but we will find a way.

RR

tboltzcali

yeah..true dat. you guys will have a tough time with gates let alone tomlinson. i think l.t goes off in this game. he is due again.

Tha rock said:
tboltzcali said:
yeah..true dat. you guys will have a tough time with gates let alone tomlinson. i think l.t goes off in this game. he is due again.

i disagree!
Wow, you disagree? Is that all you have to say?! No wonder they say Raider fans are the dumbest in the NFL!!!

as an unbiased point of view(Dolphin fan here)

the raiders will probably get there *** kicked here, they just dont match up well vs the bolts!