• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

***This Weeks FRN Rival Site - Chiefs Huddle***

BoltsFanUK

Well-Known Member
#2
If you want to Scout the Chiefs, If you've got an Ipod, you can listen to the "Warpaint Illustrated Out of Bounds" Podcast. I listen to it everyweek and its a good show:tup:
 

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
#3
BoltsFanUK said:
If you want to Scout the Chiefs, If you've got an Ipod, you can listen to the "Warpaint Illustrated Out of Bounds" Podcast. I listen to it everyweek and its a good show:tup:
I'll have to check that out. Thanks BoltsFanUK.
 
#4
I'd like to stop by but I don't think I could keep myself from stirring up trouble... but I would like to thank Larry Johnson for pulling down Palumalu by his locks
 
#5
If you want to actually interact with Chiefs fans, Chiefsplanet is the place you want to go. Bring some thick skin if you're going to try to run smack.

Huddle is nice in its own, quiet way. warpaint does have the podcasts and articles written by fans and members as well as the regulars.....I think the ones written by members there are more useful.
 
#6



I stopped by their forum just to say hey! I'm not there to stir up trouble (although they may be in abit of it this Sunday..hehehe)
but I wanted to say goodluck to them & keep in friendly!
Division game boys...let's get er done!!:tup:
Go Bolts!!:bolt:
 
#7
Big Game indeed!Chargers will come into Arrowhead with not having much sucess as of late!!!i think with a new leader at the helm with phillip ,and a chief team that has been playing on their heels all season, i think the chargers will get after them and pressure who-ard?) as i like to call them.......there is a new era in charger football why not start changing some ways about how we play rivals let this mark the first game of many more to come where we will dominate the kc chiefs at their house!!!

My Prediction45-17 and why? becuz phillip rivers can throw the ball ,who would have thunk it!!!he is going to be somthing truly special for us!!!!let the *** kickin begin!!!
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
#8
boltzpride21 said:
Big Game indeed!Chargers will come into Arrowhead with not having much sucess as of late!!!i think with a new leader at the helm with phillip ,and a chief team that has been playing on their heels all season, i think the chargers will get after them and pressure who-ard?) as i like to call them.......there is a new era in charger football why not start changing some ways about how we play rivals let this mark the first game of many more to come where we will dominate the kc chiefs at their house!!!

My Prediction45-17 and why? becuz phillip rivers can throw the ball ,who would have thunk it!!!he is going to be somthing truly special for us!!!!let the *** kickin begin!!!

you were banned a few minutes after that yes?
 
#9
Iowanian said:
If you want to actually interact with Chiefs fans, Chiefsplanet is the place you want to go. Bring some thick skin if you're going to try to run smack.

Huddle is nice in its own, quiet way. warpaint does have the podcasts and articles written by fans and members as well as the regulars.....I think the ones written by members there are more useful.
Thick skin? Dood, I catch more heat for my opinions here amongst fellow chargers fans than I'm catching on your ChiefsPlanet... Somebody needs to start distributing Prozac in KC.
 

Top