This Weeks FRN Rival - Phinfever

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

T-ROCK™

BoltTalker
Nov 2, 2005
3
0
60
Looking forward to this game hoping we can make it 3 wins in a row... We're sure going to need Traylor and Zach back if we want to have a prayer at stopping LT...
 

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
262
7
100
It's going to be great seeing JR back on the sidelines. The Bolt's will again be favored to to win this one and should have no problems.

Go Bolts!
 

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
13,524
1,899
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
We got to keep it going. The Chargers are a focused bunch and will not overlook or underestimate the Dolphins. I'm sure that Cleo Lemon will be giving them some insights on our offense too.
 

T-ROCK™

BoltTalker
Nov 2, 2005
3
0
60
Chargerpower said:
It's going to be great seeing JR back on the sidelines. The Bolt's will again be favored to to win this one and should have no problems.

Go Bolts!
For purely selfish reasons I 'd much rather you lose this week and win next week... Okay, now follow me on this... Lose to us and be so pissed off that you totally dismantle the Colts Defense... Wouldn't that feel better than beating the lowly Dolphins???
 

Big Dave

BoltTalker
Nov 8, 2005
30
14
70
phinfever.com
Hey, guys. We're looking forward to this week's game. Dolphins/Chargers games have always been exciting games to watch. Can you do us a favor and start Feeley this week? LOL.


T-ROCK™ said:
For purely selfish reasons I 'd much rather you lose this week and win next week... Okay, now follow me on this... Lose to us and be so pissed off that you totally dismantle the Colts Defense... Wouldn't that feel better than beating the lowly Dolphins???
Tom, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Fins can ruin another undefeated team's chances indirectly, eh?
 

longeyes

BoltTalker
Dec 6, 2005
2
0
60
Big Dave said:
Hey, guys. We're looking forward to this week's game. Dolphins/Chargers games have always been exciting games to watch. Can you do us a favor and start Feeley this week? LOL.
Its only fair, we're going to help you out by starting Frerotte.

I see this as a difficult match up for the Dolphins. We have to find some way to slow down LT and Gates, whilst establishing our own running game against a very strong Charger run defense.
Our o-line has improved enormously this season under a coach the Chargers kindly let us have, Hudson Houck. This gives us some chance of creating some holes for the 2 headed rushing monster (Ricky & Ronnie).

The Dolphins are not going to shut down the Charger offense completely and at some point are going to have to get production from an inconsistent passing game. That could be the key matchup, the Dolphins passing game against a suspect Chargers secondary.

I would love to be able to predict a Dolphins win, but I think the Chargers offense has too much for our defense and our offense is not good enough to win a shoot-out.

Prediction: Dolphins 21 Chargers 31
 

Chargerpower

BoltTalker
Oct 14, 2005
262
7
100
This game is again a winnable one for the Chargers. We excel in stopping the run. But the key again will be how much points we put up early. Our defense has been tough especially when they are working with the lead.

Chargers will win 34 to 16