This is funny

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
From todays UT

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20060914/news_7m14bell.html

Hollering couldn't be child abuse

Joe Klein was monitoring San Diego police scanners Monday evening when officers were sent to check on the welfare of a child heard crying and screaming in a home in the Chollas Creek neighborhood. The report had come in from a neighbor who suspected child abuse.

A few minutes later, Officers Derek Winker and Arturo Swadener arrived at the home on Mary Lou Street. They quickly checked out the scene and reported it was a Code 4, no further assistance needed.

Their explanation followed: It wasn't a baby, it was just a Raiders fan screaming and crying. Apparently the lopsided loss to the Chargers was too much for the Oakland fan to bear.
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
i'm listening to the scrotum less wonder on itunes
i can't do my criminal law work i'm laughning so hard

AnteaterRaider

Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
we've always said raider fans acted like a bunch of whining brats but who'd a thunk it'd be so accurate.

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I live in Alameda and I've been wearing Chargers gear everyday all week.

The looks I'm getting from people are like nothing I've ever experienced living with these pukes.

:)

AnteaterRaider

Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Boltdiehard said:

The looks I'm getting from people are like nothing I've ever experienced living with these pukes.

don't go getting killed or hurt now

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Boltdiehard said:

Hey congrats on 1K posts BDH!!:) :lol: :yes: :tup: :icon_toast:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
don't go getting killed or hurt now
I'm up in Alameda and Oakland all the time sporting Charger gear and no one says shit. They just look pizzed. I swear, the only place on earth where it is not safe is at Oakland Coliseum on the day of a Turd game. I even sported my Bolt gear to an A's game about a month ago and took no shit. The Turd fans are puzzies unless their in packs of 40,000 or more. :icon_evil: