• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Visor (Maybe even Tinted)

the best part of philip rivers game is that he periotically wears a visor. do you guys think (i know you hope) he will sport the visor on a regular basis? A tinted visor would really make my day!

Jrocthadino said:

the best part of philip rivers game is that he periotically wears a visor. do you guys think (i know you hope) he will sport the visor on a regular basis? A tinted visor would really make my day!
I doubt he'll ever wear a tinted visor. In the NFL it requires a doctors note that the player's eyes has sensitivity to light. LT got the permission to wear his visor, but this year they are requiring that tinted visors not be as dark.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Players cant even wear non tinted visors without doctors clearance. Though it would cut cown on the eye injuries.