The "UN-Official" Chargers vs. Bears Game Thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
Since no one has started one yet, figured I'd get it going. Let's hope for no more injuries for either side, although my buddy who is a big time Bears fan is rooting for Merriman to kill Grossman so Griese can start for them. He almost killed himself after Grossman fumbled the snap for a touchdown against the 49ers. I hope Rivers continues to look good. Hope that Floyd is healthy and ready to go. Want to see more of McNeil especially with the starters. Also want to see more of Dobbins. Lets gp Bolts! Kick a real teams ass now!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
The "Official" Chargers vs. Bears Game Thread

MadMike said:
Since no one has started one yet, figured I'd get it going.
It is generally bad forum karma to have an "Official Game Day" thread started before the day of the game. :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

That is why I titled my last one as the "Unofficial Game Day" thread.

It is in the forum "handbook" somewhere :icon_mrgreen:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006

Trumpet_Man said:
It is generally bad forum karma to have an "Official Game Day" thread started before the day of the game. :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

If the Bolts lose Mike is in big big trouble. :icon_eek:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006

KimPossible said:
If the Bolts lose Mike is in big big trouble. :icon_eek:
:icon_rofl: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006

Trumpet_Man said:
:icon_rofl: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
Let's pretend we didn't even see it....:icon_eek:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006

Trumpie I told you it was bad karma to say that the Bolts will win the super bowl and you went ahead and said it anyway :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006

MtlBoltsFan said:
Trumpie I told you it was bad karma to say that the Bolts will win the super bowl and you went ahead and said it anyway :icon_mrgreen:
I just wanted to beat Merriman to the punch line of saying it first meself. :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006

KimPossible said:
Let's pretend we didn't even see it....:icon_eek:
He is a MOD....he can edit the thread and then we were all drunk or something and then we can forget ..........

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
You guys must have been drinking heavy last night. It says UN-Official. I'm sure it was just an alcohol induced dream. Feel free to discuss it Un-Officially. :icon_mrgreen:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
MadMike said:
You guys must have been drinking heavy last night. It says UN-Official. I'm sure it was just an alcohol induced dream. Feel free to discuss it Un-Officially. :icon_mrgreen:

In the Sopranos those of us who know the truth would just be whacked...:icon_eek:..and in Deadwood we'd be pig feed... :icon_eek:

I mean, yeah, it ALWAYS said "UNofficial"...me and Trumpie have trouble with reading....

:icon_wink:

Unofficially, I think we will win...unofficially.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
MadMike said:
:lol: :tup:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Ride The Lightning said:
I see you changed the tread title. MOJO reinstated.
You musta drank too much last nite, and saw things earlier.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
We are three hours away from an Official Gameday thread ..... can you dig it ? :icon_mrgreen:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Games at 6:00 here in montana on cbs. I'm like so way excited to see it. My brother in law is a die hard bears fan so its not your usual pre season game for us. :yes:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
We are three hours away from an Official Gameday thread ..... can you dig it ? :icon_mrgreen:
The game is being played in my time zone. 34 minutes away ......

Reactions: compubolt
Status
Not open for further replies.