Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!
afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports.
We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.
Dude I know we can win, but I have NO confidence in out secondary to contain a frusterated WR core like that.
I have a baaad feeling about this game. These are the reasons why.
1. They are pissed off and focused
2. They are returning home after another tough loss.
3. Chad Johnson didnt talk trash(bad sign for us i think)
4. No Merriman or Castillo, and mabye even McCree. ALL VERY BAD, this is crucial to stopping Palmer.
5. Marvin Lewis knows how to fire a team up, hes gonna give them the half way speech.
6. They intercept a lot of passes, Rivers could be in for a long day if hes not extremely carefull.
7. Theyll be pumped up to stop LT, and it may work if we cant match intensity on the road.