• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The offical praise CCG thread

vachargerfan

PhilipRivers#1 said:
Very nice lady and very smart as well. :icon_mrgreen:

Although I wonder why she doesn't talk about glove boy that much ? :icon_shrug:

Hard to talk about an imaginary b/f :lol

:lol sorry CCG, had to do it :D

CCG

vachargerfan said:
Because you secretly like me, and couldn't bare to be online far away from me :icon_huh: :icon_rofl:
It wasn't as much fun since other posters are actually working and don't pay me enough attention. You are available more since you're a slacker.

vachargerfan

CCG said:
It wasn't as much fun since other posters are actually working and don't pay me enough attention. You are available more since you're a slacker.

Yes, I still cannot believe I get paid to surf the net :lol Man I need a new job :D

CCG

vachargerfan said:
So I tried the SS Imperial stout last night. It isn't bad, but it is a little to "fruity" tasting. Guiness is still the best
Fruity? Are you sure you weren't drunk and started into the wine coolers?

vachargerfan

CCG said:
Fruity? Are you sure you weren't drunk and started into the wine coolers?

First one I had drank. It just had a strang smell to it. Almost like vanilla or some othe sweet thing. Really hard to discribe. It wasn't bad, but I think that would be something that 2 pints of it and that would be it for the night. i would have to move on to something else

vachargerfan

NYchargerfan said:
Ever had Dragon Stout? Its pretty good, its kind of got an amber color to it.

CCG rules btw... I like her Perky avatar as well.:tup:

Never tried that. I only had enough time to drink 1 beer before having to leave Capital Ale house and head out to see the bands play at Sharky's