• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The little school that could...

Thumper said:
I'd be very surprised if they got past Florida, but it could happen. Stranger thing have.
It appears the the final four are LSU, UCLA, Florida and GM. Is that correct?

Since LSU beat Duke, I want them to go down next. :yes: Out of the four remaining, I'll probably pull for UCLA.... but do have a little soft spot in my heart for GMU. :)

carrie1219 said:

It appears the the final four are LSU, UCLA, Florida and GM. Is that correct?

Since LSU beat Duke, I want them to go down next. :yes: Out of the four remaining, I'll probably pull for UCLA.... but do have a little soft spot in my heart for GMU. :)

I'm still pulling for UCLA, but I'd love to see the George Mason advance. Got to love an underdog.

rexy2006

Thumper said:
I love to see an underdog win! Go George Mason!

Here's their match up with Florida:
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/edge/finals/FL/GEOMAS

CBS Sportsline gives Florida a slight overall edge.
My sister went to GMU when we lived in Virginia for awhile. She was a sorority little sister to Delta Sigma Delta. And, since I was her little sister, I got to tag along on some of the frat excursions. :icon_mrgreen:

We are DEFINTELY cheering for the GMU Patriots!!!:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

rexy2006 said:
My sister went to GMU when we lived in Virginia for awhile. She was a sorority little sister to Delta Sigma Delta. And, since I was her little sister, I got to tag along on some of the frat excursions. :icon_mrgreen:

We are DEFINTELY cheering for the GMU Patriots!!!:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:
Well, they made a good run at it. Much further than most predicted.,