The Last Men Standing

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
no I know I'd rather not have the tourney....just saying it's typical SD luck. And yeah I think I'd be able to attend ......that would be one more fan than the chugs get at their games.
"March Madness without the fans?....well, that's just March." Stephen Colbert

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
August Madness? Maybe we can get our big man back by then?
By August there might not be enough people to fill the stands...Perspective!

When Dr. Fauci -Director of National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases- stands on the same podium as the President of United States and tells everybody that this thing can infect MILLIONS in US alone, the rest is just simple math! EVERY sporting event should be cancelled! Please folks, even if your leadership -for whatever reason- is not willing to take the necessary measures to insure YOUR safety and health, it is incumbent on each individual to do so for themselves! PLEASE STAY SAFE!

Reactions: cocasts

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
By August there might not be enough people to fill the stands...Perspective!

When Dr. Fauci -Director of National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases- stands on the same podium as the President of United States and tells everybody that this thing can infect MILLIONS in US alone, the rest is just simple math! EVERY sporting event should be cancelled! Please folks, even if your leadership -for whatever reason- is not willing to take the necessary measures to insure YOUR safety and health, it is incumbent on each individual to do so for themselves! PLEASE STAY SAFE!
I have always done my best to make own decisions and not rely on institutions for direction.

Reactions: handoverfist

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
no I know I'd rather not have the tourney....just saying it's typical SD luck. And yeah I think I'd be able to attend ......that would be one more fan than the chugs get at their games.
Sorry about that note....new data suggest Amphibians do not spread the virus. They develop into 35 foot high dinosaur like creatures with a taste for dogs and fine wine.

Pointyearedog

I only put idiots on ignore...
Aug 19, 2008
Golden Hill
I guess that the Aztecs will truly be the last ones standing around looking for a championship that will never happen. It's a sad commentary on the state of things in general.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I guess that the Aztecs will truly be the last ones standing around looking for a championship that will never happen. It's a sad commentary on the state of things in general.
We got taken out in the Elite 8 of some computer-generated answer to an algorithm. I will take it. Best we have ever done.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
SBNation did a fantasy bracket. SDSU makes the Elite 8 by defeating Duke, but loses to Gonzaga.

hell of a year for our Aztecs. Hopefully the recruiting is helped by their accomplishments. The did get some pub. Would have been great to see how it actually had played out. Next year!

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Pointyearedog

I only put idiots on ignore...
Aug 19, 2008
Golden Hill
What else is being cancelled besides the NBA, MLB, NHL, etc.? What about the Rolling Stones world tour that starts in San Diego in May? What about the Del Mar fair? Are they only going to limit it to 10 persons going in at a time? Hell, you want disaster, what are they going to do about Comic Con? That would be the dagger in San Diego's economy...

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
What else is being cancelled besides the NBA, MLB, NHL, etc.? What about the Rolling Stones world tour that starts in San Diego in May? What about the Del Mar fair? Are they only going to limit it to 10 persons going in at a time? Hell, you want disaster, what are they going to do about Comic Con? That would be the dagger in San Diego's economy...
If San Diego's economy crashes hard enough, maybe I could finally afford to move back there.

Go simulation Aztecs!