• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The HOST with the MOST?

OOOOHhhh...this is a good matchup. Two 4 and 3 teams. Brees vs. Plummer. Owens vs. Johnson. The Priest at the Q vs. LJ at TN. I'm calling you out RAY. And just to show I'm a good sport, don't forget the Falcons have a BYE this week. See you on Sunday!!!!

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Man, how can I want to win this game? I want Brees and Gates to score a ton of points and get us the victory. I don't mind if I lose this week as long as our bolts win! :football1:

ChargerRay said:
Man, how can I want to win this game? I want Brees and Gates to score a ton of points and get us the victory. I don't mind if I lose this week as long as our bolts win! :football1:
Good man! I always choose a Chargers win over how it affects my fantasy team and I have a decent amount of cash riding on how I do in my fantasy league. I'd gladly come in last (even though that's not likely) for a Charger SB victory!

I don't mind if I lose this week as long as our bolts win!
AMEN brother!!!

Good luck, but not too much good luck!

The bad new is that Cris Collinsworth of Inside the NFL on HBO just picked the chargers to blow through the playoffs! That sounds like the kiss of death!

Big Bolts said:
The hardest part of my fantasy team is that I have Eli Manning as my starting QB...

I really can't stand that guy but having LT makes it feel better.

Big Bolts
It's hard, but you got to separate personal feelings in FF. Eli is a good FF QB option and I don't mind him doing well, as long as it's not against the Chargers.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Monster game from Chargerfan this week. Beat me easily 112-51

HooooRAAAAH!

ChargerRay said:
Monster game from Chargerfan this week. Beat me easily 112-51
Thanks for the props Ray, but you know I'm waiting to here about on the next podcast!!!

What a great win for the BOLTZ too. Watching my fantasy games this week, I almost forgot about the real games :oops: :jk: