The Draft - Beef

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Look the reason I am starting this thread is because I was hoping someone would respect the fact I want a BEEF thread and a BEEF thread ONLY.

NO BLING.

SCREW BLING.

Just show me the top Offensive line prospects and Nose Tackle Prospects in the Nation.

That is ALL I give a fuc about.

Respectfully submited

T-Man

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
I do not care how many editions of your draft you put up MR & Mrs. draft guru's - just show me the BEEF.

Gimme BEEF or gimme head..... :icon_eek:

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
I forgot to tell you guys to check out Kyle Young, the Fresno State center. He played yesterday. He's the best OL on the team (maybe best OL in WAC). Could play OG too IMO.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Chispa said:
Are you calling me intellectual?

Beef:

Brandon Mebane. DT. 6'3 295. Named 4th best player in the Pac 10 by SI. Preseason first-team All-America by The Sporting News, Lindy's Football Annual and Athlon Sports. TSN also listed him as the second best defensive lineman in the country.

Watch it today!

Okay, now Trumpie made me late. I'm outta here! :wave:
How late are "we" and does this mean I am going to get hit with another paternity suit? :lol:

Rainman

BoltTalker
Sep 4, 2006
Depending on who's available when "we" pick at 32 :) A.J. could justify going after LaRon Landry. Yeah, the team needs more (and better) beef, but Landry could be a far better prospect than whatever offensive tackle is still up for grabs at that point.

Not sure if Goff's eventual replacement is on the roster now, or if he'll have to be drafted in the future.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Chispa said:
Oh puleeeeze. I promise I am not worth even kiddingly "fighting" over.

Mebane [see above] was double teamed for the first half of the game. Except for the receivers [pretty much the whole game] and a few other players [on a few specific plays] Cal was out-coached. I still believe in their talent - but I think they were ill-prepared because their coaches didn't anticipate what Tennessee would bring. On the other hand - Tennessee's victory was due in large part to brilliant coaching.

I said on another thead that I was going to go meditate on silver linings about the Bears/Vols game. Here's one: No more need to lose any more sleep about those NFL teams wooing Tedford away. :icon_sleep:
You are possessed :icon_banana: