The 2007 Pro Bowl Ballot is out!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kitsune-udon

BoltTalker
Sep 17, 2006
Oh boy. I have a script bot I can use for this. Lets see if I can get around 100,000+ votes in for the Chargers.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Who are we sending?
Castillo, Merriman, Phillips, Jammer, Jamal, Scifres, Rivers, LT, Neal, Gates, ?

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Kitsune-udon said:
Oh boy. I have a script bot I can use for this. Lets see if I can get around 100,000+ votes in for the Chargers.
:yes: Go crazy man!:icon_party:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Kitsune-udon said:
pass one on to me and we can make it 200K
BTW don't forget to vote for Osgood, this is his year!

reef shark

BoltTalker
Sep 22, 2006
vegas
VOTE for SD

i voted for LT, Gates, Rivers, Neal, our OL, Williams, Castillo, Olshansky, Merriman, Phillips, McCree, Kiel, our CBs and even all our special teamers, including Osgood.

and yea they all deserve it.

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
Tijuana, Mexico
who has a realistic shot at going?

I say

Offense (3)
Rivers
Gates
Tomlinson

Defense (4)
Merriman
Phillips
Castillo
Williams

ST (2)
Scifres
Osgood

I'd say 6 of them make it (Rivers, Gates, Tomlinson, Merriman, Williams and Scifres) at least

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Strangly I voted all san diego. And I wasn't even being biased. :yes:

I saw marcus mcneil on mine.

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
MasterOfPuppets said:
who has a realistic shot at going?

I say

Offense (3)
Rivers
Gates
Tomlinson

Defense (4)
Merriman
Phillips
Castillo
Williams

ST (2)
Scifres
Osgood

I'd say 6 of them make it (Rivers, Gates, Tomlinson, Merriman, Williams and Scifres) at least
Phillips should go this year. Both he and merriman are eating up the league. And castillo. But I doubt they'll let castillo and phillips go cause merriman and jamall are shoe ins to go. and they'll want to spread it out somewhat between teams. Plus Phillips and castillo really don't get the press outside of san diego.

sickswonnyne

Oct 12, 2006
ST (2)
Scifres
Osgood

I'd say 6 of them make it (Rivers, Gates, Tomlinson, Merriman, Williams and Scifres) at least[/QUOTE]

How bout kaeding? he had the best numbers in the AFC. He may not be well known around the US, but with those voting sr8 off of stats the hobbit has a good chance

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
Aug 8, 2006
Tijuana, Mexico
sickswonnyne said:
How bout kaeding? he had the best numbers in the AFC. He may not be well known around the US, but with those voting sr8 off of stats the hobbit has a good chance
he, along with Castillo and Phillips have a case but I don't think all of them will make it, the kicker will probable be Elam or Viniateri

M

matilack

PostAnteaterCharger said:
Who are we sending?
Castillo, Merriman, Phillips, Jammer, Jamal, Scifres, Rivers, LT, Neal, Gates, ?
them plus IGOR!!!! Igor is the shit, he dominated Droughns today.
and mabye McCree.