Thats my boy!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
http://www.gbnreport.com/rookiereport.htm

My adopted Bolt, Marcus "747" McNeill gets some props from the GBN crew. They named him their Rookie of the Week.... and while the site is more obscure than your Sportsline, or ESPN.... one could argue that they have a more unbiased view of the NFL. This is a nice blurb about just how good McNeill has been so far. AJ "The Genius" and his brilliant crew of scouts deserve serious kudos for our recent drafts.... as my boy McNeill appears to be a great selection among the recent many. Thanks to JessCT56 on the UT forum for finding this little nugget about our giant OLT.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
So far so good. He's developing nicely into that "franchise" left tackle we've been craving for years.

Now, one more just like him for the RT spot. Olivea's good, but someone like McNeill at RT would be even better.

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
God bless Mcneils parents for having him. And god bless A.j. for getting mcneil to play for us. Keep improving mcniel and you'll wind up very rich in a few years.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
WonderSlug said:
So far so good. He's developing nicely into that "franchise" left tackle we've been craving for years.

Now, one more just like him for the RT spot. Olivea's good, but someone like McNeill at RT would be even better.
Exactly.

Now the edge speed rushers and bull rushers will not eat up Olivea.

We make that kind of move and Hardwick shows something and maybe LT could challenge for 2,000 yards rushing. The dude wants to be known as a "running back" in his most recent comments.

Johnny Lightning

Go Bolts
Feb 7, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Exactly.

Now the edge speed rushers and bull rushers will not eat up Olivea.

We make that kind of move and Hardwick shows something and maybe LT could challenge for 2,000 yards rushing. The dude wants to be known as a "running back" in his most recent comments.
Hey TM where's your sister :icon_shrug:

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
glutton4Bolts said:
Bump.....

It is unacceptable that my boy hasnt gotten enough love from you guys.
thats only because my boy kiel kept the titans offense off the feild. :)

I really like mcniel, I watched him alot and have been really impressed

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
glutton4Bolts said:
Bump.....

It is unacceptable that my boy hasnt gotten enough love from you guys.
McNeil is manning up quite nicely. Homie here is impressed so far. Very impressed. :tup:

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
That is more like it! There is a lot to be excited about with this team, and I am happy that my boy has been one of the many bright spots so far. This is going to be the year that the Charger Revolution reaches critical mass. The oppostion will know humility.... and NFL fans around the world will be green with envy as the Bolts batter and bruise their teams across this great nation.... Viva la Revolucion!