That's it.......

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
I'm moving to San Diego. I don't care if it takes me five years and the wife is getting tired of living next to the war zone called Oakland. Every time I go down there I love it even more and my old man just retired and is also thinking of calling San Diego home. What a great city and the poeple down there are pretty friggin friendly compared to up here.

I'm not just saying this because we won but it helps. :yes: :bolt:

AM, thanks for having us at the tailgate even tho we got there late. :tup: :bolt:

Mods you can move this I just wanted to tell you guys and gals what a great and classy place SD is.

Raiders fans were chirping as soon as we got off the plane and one of them was a security guard (at an airport.........).

See you soon San Diego and go Bolts!!

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
I'm moving to San Diego. I don't care if it takes me five years and the wife is getting tired of living next to the war zone called Oakland. Every time I go down there I love it even more and my old man just retired and is also thinking of calling San Diego home. What a great city and the poeple down there are pretty friggin friendly compared to up here.

I'm not just saying this because we won but it helps. :yes: :bolt:

AM, thanks for having us at the tailgate even tho we got there late. :tup: :bolt:

Mods you can move this I just wanted to tell you guys and gals what a great and classy place SD is.

Raiders fans were chirping as soon as we got off the plane and one of them was a security guard (at an airport.........).

See you soon San Diego and go Bolts!!
Hey dude, you should have stopped by the Bolttalk 'gater. Nice meeting you in the airport. I agree with you on SD. While I do like San Jose, it's hard to find a nicer place to live than SD.

Reactions: compubolt

anger management

Sep 1, 2006
No problem brother. You are always welcome to tilt a few back with me.

As far as moving down to SD...
You can't go wrong there. This is definitely a beautiful place to live and raise a family.

See you at the next one.

Cheers.
:bolt:

Reactions: compubolt

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Hey dude, you should have stopped by the Bolttalk 'gater. Nice meeting you in the airport. I agree with you on SD. While I do like San Jose, it's hard to find a nicer place to live than SD.
That was a trip seeing you in the airport. I'll be by the bolttalk tailgate soon and I am definitely going back down this year.

Glad you had a good time. :tup: :bolt:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Good for you BDH! San Diego needs more Charger fans.

We'll seek out some Raider or Squealer fans with nice digs and kick them out, letting you have their pad, after fumigating it. :icon_mrgreen:

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
thejdog said:
Nice Call BDH:tup:

I plan on making the move to the north county myself in the next few years..
Actually in about I year I'm leaving LA for Ranch Santa Margarita area. I have entirely too much fun in SD to ever actually live there again. But an hour and change away sou8nds about right
:icon_toast:

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
Hey the D-Flo hit from Sunday was just #4 on jacked up! That was a fine hit.:yes:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Don't get your dick too hard because January 1 is almost here so heads up.
Not sure if you're talking to me but it really has a lot more to do with it than the Chargers. I doubt I'd live in San Diego but probably in one of the outlying areas. That said, the Chargers does have something to do with it and I will be watching what happens.

:)

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
BFISA said:
Beat me to it!!:tup:

When it happened, I was thinkin Ralph Stratten puttin it on Keith Lincoln so many years ago!!:icon_mrgreen: