Thanks for another great season!

Savage Lizard

FORMER Charger fan at 7000'
Jul 12, 2007
Big Bear Lake, CA
www.savagelizard.com
I don't come by much these days, just pop in here and there. Even though I'm a few days late, just wanted to thank the Spanos organization for another satisfying ending to the season. Every year for decades I was unhappy with how the season ended. But for the past five years every season has ended with the best possible outcome.

EomGH_gXYAAVAMo.jpeg

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
A post for us all. I gonna say, this year's cliffhanger was up there with who shot J.R.
Vegas should have a special set of betting options for the Chuggers.

When are MLB and MLB players gonna settle? It's just how to split up the money.
My idea of having pitch running dogs on bases was tabled due to their claim first basemen could use just bacon bits in their gloves.

Good to see the Lizard.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
A post for us all. I gonna say, this year's cliffhanger was up there with who shot J.R.
Vegas should have a special set of betting options for the Chuggers.

When are MLB and MLB players gonna settle? It's just how to split up the money.
My idea of having pitch running dogs on bases was tabled due to their claim first basemen could use just bacon bits in their gloves.

Good to see the Lizard.
The bacon bits in the gloves idea was put to the test and disproved by Verdell the Dog...

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Great post by both

every year you think the stupidity of the chargers organization has plateaued but every year they prove us wrong.
yup, going for it on 4th at 1 at your own 13 yard line and coming up short in the biggest game of the year and calling a time out so your opponent could decide to kick the winning FG in OT were about as good as it gets for the spanii. So nice rooting against them rather than for, we shoulda cut our losses long ago and stopped attending in SD.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Great post by both

every year you think the stupidity of the chargers organization has plateaued but every year they prove us wrong.
Yup, you got the Raiders of all teams, your mortal enemy, gifting you a trip to the playoffs and you change their mind. You can’t make this shit up, looking forward to them topping that idiotic moment in the 2022 season.

Reactions: Harryo the K

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Awesome to see you still remember your bolttalk pass.... I mean affs password.

Was not surprised or disappointed with the spanus losing in spectacular fashion.

Hey stick around we got post season survivor fantasy football to play.

We might even get a over under on who is the catalyst that gets the Superbowl win be it player coach or referee.

Reactions: handoverfist

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The bacon bits in the gloves idea was put to the test and disproved by Verdell the Dog...

Very good point. Verdell looks a little short legged to be a decent pitch runner.
I was thinking maybe of a big black Lab. God, I'd love to see one of them slide head first
into second, knock that shortstop back about 5 yards, then wander around the base,
daring him/barking at him to get up and beat him back to the bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: handoverfist