• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thanks, Bolts!

Bolt fans, I appreciate you handing the Colts their first loss and keeping my Fins undefeated record intact. Maybe they'll give my 72 fins a little more respect in understanding how difficult it is to win all their games in a season.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Big Dave said:
Bolt fans, I appreciate you handing the Colts their first loss and keeping my Fins undefeated record intact. Maybe they'll give my 72 fins a little more respect in understanding how difficult it is to win all their games in a season.
Your're welcome Dave. It made the victory even sweeter knowing that we broke their streak and beat both Mannings in the same year!

:thumbsup1

I could care less about the Miami record. The best part is not having to hear about either streak every lousy week and the networks kissing major Colt backside. I have a feeling the Colts will choke in the playoffs anyhow.

I hope this is the last week we have to hear about perfection though... I mean, they aren't perfect and they still are talking about them chasing the record...

That's because we're still the hottest team in football. Although the Colts and the rest of the NFL are mourning the loss of coach Dungy's son, look for them to get over this little loss to this liittle team,(except LT, he's a beast...) and move forward

colt45 said:
That's because we're still the hottest team in football. Although the Colts and the rest of the NFL are mourning the loss of coach Dungy's son, look for them to get over this little loss to this liittle team,(except LT, he's a beast...) and move forward
Still bitter about the loss? This "Little Team" beat the crap out of you guys. Oh yeah you guys are going to get your asses handed to you again this week in Seattle.

:lol: