Teresa to undergo surgeries

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Blesses and good wishes to Teresa!

Our she bolt mate and good friend, Teresa(APRF), will be entering the hospital this Thursday to undergo several painful procedures. Surgery is scheduled for 11:00am that day. She will be in the hospital from 2-5 days.

She says recovery is slow and painful lasting 6-8 weeks. I hope it is faster,shorter and less painful than predicted.

She is worried about the children she watches, who will be fine.

The biggest thing she regrets, though, is not being able to attend and/or watch local, college and NFL football. She absolutely loves Philip Rivers, has watched him grow up and develop, and now is proud of and wants to not miss a moment of him steering the Chargers offense to victory.

I LOVE YOU TERESA!:)

GET WELL SOON!

from your Bolt :bolt: Angel

Reactions: turbo_turtle

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
I will have copies of everygame on a file, so if someone has a site I can put them on, she could download them and watch the game on a laptop in the hopital.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Theresa...

My best to you for a successful surgery and quick recovery... :yes:

Now on to the good stuff.:icon_mrgreen: I'm still looking for a live stream download so I can watch the games on the net. Not having a lot of luck just yet...:unsure: but will let you know once I find something.

Get that wireless lap top delivered to your room and ENJOY!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Teresa, get better and get back here... Your family and we luv ya!

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
carrie1219 said:
Theresa...

My best to you for a speedy and quick recovery... :yes:

Now on to the good stuff.:icon_mrgreen: I'm still looking for a live stream download so I can watch the games on the net. Not having a lot of luck just yet...:unsure: but will let you know once I find something.

Get that wireless lap top delivered to your room and ENJOY!
Have thumper build out a mythtv box, then yuo can watch it like 5 seconds behind live over a highspeed internet link.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
compubolt said:
I will have copies of everygame on a file, so if someone has a site I can put them on, she could download them and watch the game on a laptop in the hopital.
If you can break up the games to 500 MB files (i.e. 400 MB per half or something like that), use a free megafile hosting site like

www.spread-it.com

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
WonderSlug said:
If you can break up the games to 500 MB files (i.e. 400 MB per half or something like that), use a free megafile hosting site like

www.spread-it.com
I could do that. the file is 1.5 gig's. I just wish there was a single website I could load it to. I just don;t have the bandwidth at home to do it there.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Chispa said:
Comp - not to embarrass you more than I already have but this is a hella nice post. You're a good person.
I agree, he is my bro and one hella guy!:icon_toast:

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
Chispa said:
Comp - not to embarrass you more than I already have but this is a hella nice post. You're a good person.
I was fairly drunk at the tailgater so no worries. does not bother me at all. It just means i have to keep the weight off for game day. :lol: Oh and sorry to disappoint your step mom, I am at or around 200lb's all the time. I want to drop more weight though, so we shall how the season progresses.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Bolttalk and Charger fans unite and cheer a whole lot for Teresa for a speedy recovery and all of us pray for her please because it will much appreciated.

We all must also root for Philip Rivers a little bit more because we need to give a whole bunch of Athens love to our Rivers because our Bolttalk Sister from there is needing all of our love so we must give it please.

I thank you very much and my prayers go out to Teresa.

Get well soon.

Reactions: Chelsea

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Can either of the Admins. or Mods sticky this thread so we can keep giving our prayers to Teresa and well givings to her.

I thank you very much and it will be much appreciated please.

goboilers

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
Get well soon...

Someone should contact the Charger front office and ask Rivers to sign a football or poster... That will have her up and running faster than any medicine...

Best Wishes...

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Hope Teresa recovers quickly. She needs to get in from of her new Sunday Ticket package and cheer her *** off !!!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
compubolt said:
Just let me know if I can help get this set up comp.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
compubolt said:
I could do that. the file is 1.5 gig's. I just wish there was a single website I could load it to. I just don;t have the bandwidth at home to do it there.
I think I can find the space on one of my servers. May take some moving stuff around, but we can ger 'er done!