• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tailgate Zone Spot Pictures

MadMike

Well here are a couple of shots of my Tailgate Zone spot (in B2) that I paid $700 for, OUCH! Is it worth it? Hell yes! I was on the phone hounding the Season Ticket holder office for weeks and got to pick my spot the first day they went on sale. Completely lucked out and the spot I got is not only the first spot in my section, but I have another full spot (Actually all Tailgate zone spots are a parking spot and a half deep) next to me that is crossed out because the gates to get into the reserved section are right there. So prime real estate! You guys have to come by and say Hi! and I will come down to F2 and see you guys down there as well. Thumper is giving me another Bolttalk banner to hang since I have a nice fence spot to put it up so 100's of cars can see it as they drive by.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Nice spot Mike. We got BoltTalk spots on both sides of the stadium. I'll stop by tomorrow. :tup:

MadMike

Drunk said:
Wow, they charged you 700 bucks for a spot!?:icon_eek: I sthat really what they are going for.....
Actually, I think it was $750. $75 a game x 10. But its way to friggin much any which way. Should be double the entry fee, so $20 ought to be $40. But I am a Charger Whore so I paid the money. I feel dirty about it, but I salve that with a great spot, great food, great beer, and Charger wins.

exodus

I can't believe they charged you so much. Huh, never thought of that before, chargers, charging...:icon_huh:

nevermind, you have prime location and reserved parking for the season. Badass man. If I see you chillin, I'll give a bolttalk shoutout.;)

But I gotta say, after seeing the home entertainment deal, I'm a little disapointed in that 10 inch tv back there:tdown:

MadMike

exodus said:
I can't believe they charged you so much. Huh, never thought of that before, chargers, charging...:icon_huh:

nevermind, you have prime location and reserved parking for the season. Badass man. If I see you chillin, I'll give a bolttalk shoutout.;)

But I gotta say, after seeing the home entertainment deal, I'm a little disapointed in that 10 inch tv back there:tdown:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! I'll have you know that's a 13" Emerson Top of the line 1992 TV! Actually, just trying to get the wife to OK me getting a 26" LCD TV to throw in the truck for tailgates and use it as a PC monitor at home. After that, it's generator time!