• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday NFL Countdown - Best Team in the AFC

#1
Anyone see Ditka this morning? He told Irvin to shut up and said "the best team in the AFC is - the San Diego Super Chargers"


YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
 
#2
bucnasty said:
Anyone see Ditka this morning? He told Irvin to shut up and said "the best team in the AFC is - the San Diego Super Chargers"


YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Too bad we made him look like an idiot today.
 

freak6

BoltTalker
#3
SD2SB2SD said:
Too bad we made him look like an idiot today.
Yeah pretty much, anyone saying that a team that got to play 6 pre-season games, get a week off, and still perform so poorly on offense is not the best team in the AFC, or the division.

Did you all see the Broncos travel east and beat the Patriots, that is what veteran teams do.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#5
I think Ditka was the only one yesterday of all the guys predicting the outcome (ESPN, CBS, FOX, NFL Network) that said outright that the Chargers would win.

Marshall Faulk said he favored Shawne in the Merriman vs. Lewis matchup, but didn't say the Bolts would win.
 

MadMike

Well-Known Member
#6
freak6 said:
Yeah pretty much, anyone saying that a team that got to play 6 pre-season games, get a week off, and still perform so poorly on offense is not the best team in the AFC, or the division.

Did you all see the Broncos travel east and beat the Patriots, that is what veteran teams do.
Hey Troll, We were the first team to go into Gillete and pound that Patriots team in many years. Your Broncos are very close to a QB controversy meltdown. I would keep to your own boards. You will find no love here.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#7
freak6 said:
Yeah pretty much, anyone saying that a team that got to play 6 pre-season games, get a week off, and still perform so poorly on offense is not the best team in the AFC, or the division.

Did you all see the Broncos travel east and beat the Patriots, that is what veteran teams do.
Tell me, when was the last time the Broncos beat the Colts in a real game? Not that end of the season one where you got to beat up their scrubs for 3 quarters.
 

!~BOLT~!

Well-Known Member
#9
ditkas seemed to favor us the last few years actually, hes the man. wonder why none of you arent calling for him to lead this team in 07
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#10
!~BOLT~! said:
ditkas seemed to favor us the last few years actually, hes the man. wonder why none of you arent calling for him to lead this team in 07
We are still wary of his Anti-AJ style trade, where he gave up an entire year's worth of picks to get New Orleans to draft Ricky Williams.

While Ditka would only be the coach this time, it's still in people's minds whenever his name is brought up.
 

Top