• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sports Illustrated Calls Bolttalk.com

Trumpet_Man

Well guys it appears SI.COM has called Charger Ray and are soliciting this site as a potential primary source for Chargers news.

There will be a poll done at the SI.COM site so fans can vote as I understand it and the competition is GlorifyThePast.com and another site I forgot.

The UT boards and Chargers.com will not be in the running.

The UT boards are not solely about the Bolts and Chargers.com is the original site by the team and not by the fans so we are in the running for some National exposure as a fan site.

Maybe Charger Ray can weigh in on this since he dealt directly with SI.Com today ?

Props to the site for getting some national recognition. It has only started. :icon_toast:

rexy2006

Trumpet_Man said:
Well guys it appears SI.COM has called Charger Ray and are soliciting this site as a potential primary source for Chargers news.

There will be a poll done at the SI.COM site so fans can vote as I understand it and the competition is GlorifyThePast.com and another site I forgot.

The UT boards are not solely about the Bolts and Chargers.com is the original site by the team and not by the fans so we are in the running for some National exposure as a fan site.

Maybe Charger Ray can weigh in on this since he dealt directly with SI.Com today ?

Props to the site for getting some national recognition. It has only started. :icon_toast:
Freakin Awesome!!!:tup:

rexy2006

Trumpet_Man said:
I think we need to talk renegotiation of my contract with Bolttalk.com - You want to be my manager ? :icon_mrgreen:
Did someone let Trumpie know he was traded for a taco?:lol:

WonderSlug

I'm all for the SI and BT linkup as long as it doesn't negatively affect the openness and freedom we have at the forum.

I.E. The BoltCheer and Asylum forums better not go away because some dildo at SI doesn't like them and asks ChargerRay or Thumper to remove them.

Trumpet_Man

WonderSlug said:
I'm all for the SI and BT linkup as long as it doesn't negatively affect the openness and freedom we have at the forum.

I.E. The BoltCheer and ******** forums better not go away because some dildo at SI doesn't like them and asks ChargerRay or Thumper to remove them.
Agreed 100%. :tup:

I was warned once the advertising dollars hits the websites that the advertisers have a way of dictating what is deemed "appropriate".

That would suck HUEVOS !!! :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

rexy2006

compubolt said:
no touching allowed. wife's rules. :lol:

she was there last game too.
Same rules apply for you and the girls if there is an SI Swimsuit Photoshoot...:yes:

yeah, that's right...lookee, no touchy...

WonderSlug said:

I.E. The BoltCheer and Asylum forums better not go away because some dildo at SI doesn't like them and asks ChargerRay or Thumper to remove them.

Way to go, Sluggo... I like your style..... :tup:

BFISA

Trumpet_Man said:

Good ****, BT peeps...I'm so prouda y'all!!:) :lol: :yes: :tup: :icon_banana: :icon_toast:

WonderSlug

Trumpet_Man said:

I post quite often at GTP, and it's also pretty good. Although BT has risen quite quickly in the past few months to be even better than it.

You know this site is two fold... an articles section and a forum.
I'm wondering if SI is looking to join with the news/articles section of the forum.

thejdog said:
Daddy predicted that an SI.COM connection was the big news.

Props to EC for bringing this SI thing to Thumpers attention.

EDIT - sounds like SI contacted BoltTalk so nevermind.
Yes, props to EC...

I can't prop you Doggie, cause I too figured that was the big news... :icon_mrgreen:

BFISA

WonderSlug said:

I don't think Ray or Thumper would do that to pacify SI.

Jes outta common decency, however, they may wanna promote the idea of ceasing and desisting the posting of those gey asss pics of AJ and PR. :tdown: :icon_evil:

SI'd prolly 'preciate dat...I know I would!! :tup: :icon_rofl: