Sofi

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fouts

Aug 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
anyone going games this season at the new rental? Will there be games. CA is slower to open up. I can't see 80k fans breathing and spitting all over eachother.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Not gonna ever pay a dime to support Kroenke and especially Spanos. Don't give a shit if it's a new stadium with bells and whistles. Waste of a day. Location sucks too.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Little Red Hen found a grain of SoFi.

"Who will go to this?" she asked.

"Not I," said the cat.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Not I," said the rat.

"Then I will," said Little Red Hen.

The Red Hen cheered on the Eagles.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
True. L.A. is a bad location.
I can't think of a nice area there I'd want to go spend a day at and tailgate/attend a game. But of all the areas Inglewood is one of the worst. Horrendous. Have fun with all the jet noise and fuel and the surrounding bleak urban stench. Supposedly they are revitalizing it.....sorry you can't put lipstick on a pig. Terrible idea by the NFL to make that a media hub. Yet America's Finest City with it's best-in-the-country weather/scenery/atmosphere in MV is discarded. NFLhas lost credibility. It's entirely about marketing dollars and advertising to them now, the actual sport and live event comes in second place way back. Truthfully I've lost almost all interest in anything NFL. I'll maybe watch the playoffs just as an uninvolved observer, that's about it. I'll hope the teams/owners I hate lose. Otherwise nothing of interest.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
In the words of Mark Knopfler and Dire Straits,

Here I am again in this mean ole town
Get that SoFi away from me
I can watch the games on my telephone
Keep that SoFi away from me

So Fi, away from me
So Fi, I just can't see
Get So Fi away from me!