So this is where everyone escaped too?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Martinsville, NJ
Guess this site is a better site for forum talk? Alot of people that seemed to disappear on the "other" site are in here now. Am I to expect the type of forum like it was when I first joined the other one 5-6 years ago?

Good to see everyone again!!!:icon_toast: :icon_party:

Reactions: Thread_Killer

Kwak

May 25, 2006
boltsnow said:
Guess this site is a better site for forum talk? Alot of people that seemed to disappear on the "other" site are in here now. Am I to expect the type of forum like it was when I first joined the other one 5-6 years ago?

Good to see everyone again!!!:icon_toast: :icon_party:
Thats the plan. :icon_mrgreen:

Ass Clowns are banished to the Ass Clown Fourm. Forum version of a time-out.

http://forums.bolttalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Weclome to "The One". :tup:

bigcarson50

Sep 21, 2006
I joined almost a month ago but didn't post until last week or so.

At first I was a little hesitant, cause there wasn't quite as much as activity as far as new posts, but then I realized that was because there weren't the crap posts over here.

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Martinsville, NJ
!~BOLT~! said:
after years of the other chargers forums i am definitely here to stay. more interaction and better reads imo. hardly ever even look at the others anymore.
I have to stick around for a little bit. I have 250 to go for my official 2000 post party. I figure maybe that is the level to be recognized. Not one ioda when I hit 1000 posts.

Surprised no big party for my first post here!!!:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
boltsnow said:
I have to stick around for a little bit. I have 250 to go for my official 2000 post party. I figure maybe that is the level to be recognized. Not one ioda when I hit 1000 posts.

Surprised no big party for my first post here!!!:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

Most of the folks knock that out in a day around here
. :lol:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Ride The Lightning said:
Once all the best members left or were banned from the UT site it became completely BORING.

This site rules. Welcome to the insanity dude.
the latter is why i left, i wasn't banned but i pissed off alot of hte new members

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
WElsome, good to see yah here. I jump forums, but this site has less doom and gloom threads and not as many 14 yr old tuff guys (excpet for trumpy who acts like a 14 yr old)

Reactions: O'reilly

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Welcome to the newest convert. Once I realized that all my favorite posters had left the UT board, I knew I had to escape that troll infested hell hole. While I still go back on occasion, this site is definitely home.

PhillyChargerFan

Sep 25, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Welcome to the newest convert. Once I realized that all my favorite posters had left the UT board, I knew I had to escape that troll infested hell hole. While I still go back on occasion, this site is definitely home.

I do feel more comfortable here than at the UT. This place is like the Island of Misfit toys on that one christmas special....:lol: :icon_tease:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan said:
Somethin' tells me it won't be the first time that's happened. :icon_rofl:
What gives you that opinion? Same with Philly
and I still am friendly with RaiderCraig and LT21 and Forrest but the bad outweighs the good over there.
The only place I go often is the pads forum and that place really blows with pessimissm and *******neses

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
What gives you that opinion? Same with Philly
and I still am friendly with RaiderCraig and LT21 and Forrest but the bad outweighs the good over there.
The only place I go often is the pads forum and that place really blows with pessimissm and *******neses
Giving RaiderCraig shit is about all I do over there. Doubt he'll show here. Prorbably too scared. :lol:

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
boltssbbound said:
Hey, I just noticed you took my Yeti Pentathlon trophy.

What a dick!! :icon_evil:

:icon_rofl:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Thread_Killer said:
Hey, I just noticed you took my Yeti Pentathlon trophy.

What a dick!! :icon_evil:

:icon_rofl:
Well, I had to avenge the loss of my Yeti snowboard trophy, damn you!