So this is funny

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I would have been hoodwinked myself.

It’s nashville so I would be drunk listening to country music.
I paid a country singer in a Nashville bar to play Grateful Dead songs for an hour. He didn't know most of the words and the music had way more twang than the Dead, but it didn't matter. He was a great guitar player, I was shrooming, and the music didn't cost much.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
That's awesome. Packer fans don't even know who they drafted in the first round. :laugh:

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Even AFTER watching the video, John Spanos is interested in trading for the guy!
wish they had had dean spenis in the video....I'm sure that would have been an easy target. ;)

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Here’s real funny. Rich guy owner Krafts
cleared because no evidence is allowed ‘and consensual sex’ is not a League crime and he’s a rich bastard who should never be made to admit or pay for anything. Laughs welcome, but you could have a video of him ‘ discipling his grandson ‘ and there would be no video. The League is a S-hole of owners, players, marketing of dumb drafts, screwing cities, countries. One joke after another.

Ps all up rule Changes are being screwed up more than they were before.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Here’s real funny. Rich guy owner Krafts
cleared because no evidence is allowed ‘and consensual sex’ is not a League crime and he’s a rich bastard who should never be made to admit or pay for anything. Laughs welcome, but you could have a video of him ‘ discipling his grandson ‘ and there would be no video. The League is a S-hole of owners, players, marketing of dumb drafts, screwing cities, countries. One joke after another.

Ps all up rule Changes are being screwed up more than they were before.
If your so conflicted over an old guy not getting jail time because of paying for sex, and mad that a player abusing a young boy got in trouble for it... Why do you keep following and talking about the NFL?

Why not just cleanse it from your life and talk about keeping kids off your lawn or something else you enjoy? Wouldn't that make you happier?

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
If your so conflicted over an old guy not getting jail time because of paying for sex, and mad that a player abusing a young boy got in trouble for it... Why do you keep following and talking about the NFL?

Why not just cleanse it from your life and talk about keeping kids off your lawn or something else you enjoy? Wouldn't that make you happier?
I’m for equal justuce and the rule of law.

See,we’re different. I don’t mine the kids on the lawn but their rich parents claiming it never happened and suing me to shut me up because they can, me no like. Bitching about injustice makes me happy.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006

See,we’re different. I don’t mine the kids on the lawn but their rich parents claiming it never happened and suing me to shut me up because they can, me no like. Bitching about injustice makes me happy.
Are you saying you mine your lawn for the kids...
Or
Dont mind the kids on the lawn....

One makes you a sick bastige, the other... well it will get your grumpy old fart card corner clipped...

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018

He's lying....Harry's front lawn!:roflmao:

land mine.jpg

Reactions: Concudan

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Are you saying you mine your lawn for the kids...
Or
Dont mind the kids on the lawn....

One makes you a sick bastige, the other... well it will get your grumpy old fart card corner clipped...
HOF is correct.
Meant to say land mines in lawn for kids. Of course, there are signs in english, spanish, hebrew, and rap lyrics.

The sign is behind a nice cactus.