Sigs?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Who's doing the cool sigs in here? I need an Eric Parker sig since he's my adopted Charger.

Mods can delete this once I find someone.

Thanks. :bolt:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Boltdiehard said:
Who's doing the cool sigs in here? I need an Eric Parker sig since he's my adopted Charger.

I made an Eric Parker sig. It's somewhere in the "BoltTalk Adopt a Charger" thread.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Boltdiehard said:

The rabbit.....hit him up al-queda style. :foley53:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
The rabbit.....hit him up al-queda style. :foley53:
hope you enjoyed that joke, dude. The feds probably just put taps on the phones of everyone who has ever navigated to this board, either on purpose or accident. :icon_toast:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
boltssbbound said:
hope you enjoyed that joke, dude. The feds probably just put taps on the phones of everyone who has ever navigated to this board, either on purpose or accident. :icon_toast:
At first I thought he said quesadilla style. Maybe I shouldn't have skipped lunch.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
boltssbbound said:
I could have Said go "Mansker" on his rabbitass which meant local po-po .... so ...... Ya just get to the point where a brother just says ahhhh fugggit.