SICK 2006 Honda CBR

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Check this out... This is a motorcycle owned by Bolt Attack from the UT Board. This guy is a HARDCORE that has season tix even though he lives in New Mexico. How cool is his motorcycle?!?!?!

Here was his message with the pics...

---------------------------------------------------

I have attached some pictures of my motorcycle that I just had painted. If you look at the pictures they almost look 3D. The artist that did it painted it so it looks like a jersey is streched accross the bike (the somewhat carbon fiber look). He also made it look like the lightning bolts and numbers were actually stiched on. These pictures were taken the day I picked it up and do it no justice once it has been cleaned up (not to mention what it looks like in person).

I am thinking about trailering it out to SD and leaving there so I can ride it to the games. Let me know what you all think.

Reactions: turbo_turtle

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
He's a cop, too, so he doesn't have to abide by the same speed limits as the rest of us! :lol

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Electric Chair said:
He's a cop, too, so he doesn't have to abide by the same speed limits as the rest of us! :lol
Isnt he worried with a bike like that though, that he will be gunned down by his fellow officers? :icon_eek: