• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shamrocks 2K post party MOOOOOO

This is to Shamrock for getting his 2000 posts silently and also being our resident Bolt Cow so lets get this party started.

:icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_banana: :nana_dance: :icon_banana: :nana_dance: :icon_beerbang: :icon_beerbang:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Congrats to BoltTalk's bovine:icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

Shamrock said:
Hey, what does he know. He tried to milk a bull's "udder" .... :icon_eek:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: My poor monitor hates me because I spit out all that was in my mouth which was a big foul in drinking from Southern Comfort and had to clean it off one more time.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: