• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shamrock 1k party

1K party? no offense shammy, but you should have at least 2k for a party. I know you can do that many posts in a month (or less). :lol

RMANCIL

carrie1219 said:
Hi Shammy... In honor of your 1K post, I'll be sending you some new undies.... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink: :icon_mrgreen:

I thought you said new.......: :lol:

From what I hear he runs around like that with his hat on all the time.

Shamrock

Thumper said:
1K party? no offense shammy, but you should have at least 2k for a party. I know you can do that many posts in a month (or less). :lol
Thanks !

I hope this board really takes off this season, and I plan on staying here.

The Chase for the Lombardi begins ...........

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Shamrock said:
Thanks !

I hope this board really takes off this season, and I plan on staying here.

The Chase for the Lombardi begins ...........
Of course it will. leisure and I set the servers off two months ago and it's all thanks to us without our ji had pressure tactics none of this would have ever happened we have given sight to the blind to the true path that is bolttalk and if thumper wouldn't have been banned from the craphole this website wouldn't even exist. kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall and bolttalk is on the rise and we will make sure it continues upward :icon_beerbang: :icon_beerbang: :icon_beerbang:

Shamrock

BFISA said:
I heard some cretin wantsta hireyata pay me a visit!!:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
Yeah. I'll sneak up on you, and then ......

... we'll go eat the BEST Mexican food on the planet !!!

:lol:

Shamrock

Hey Leisure

Is that supposed to be Hillary?

Her 'bust' is too big ! :icon_shrug:

.... and what's up with that Giraffe neck?

The shadow is hiding 'her' adam's apple.

Shamrock

thejdog said:
No exaggeration but I bet I've sold over 5000 of those 29LTDs in my lifetime:lol:

What kinda rig do you have Shamrock?
2000 International 9400 Eagle. Detroit Diesel, Eaton/Fuller trans, Rockwell rears.

It has almost 900,000 miles on it, and I bought it brand new in the summer of 2000. Nothing has been done to the engine except changing a few gaskets, rear main seal, diamond seal, and some work on the top end (blew a rocker arm bushing and it tore up the camshaft).

Shamrock

thejdog said:
Series 60 had alot of cam problems early on but is a solid motor. I worked for a Detroit dealer back in the 80s where they did some of the original testing on that thing. Pretty interesting. Factory had a whole crew "stationed" there...we actually did the very first crank replacement.

Int'l 9400? You Texas guys love those cornbinders:icon_rofl:
I didn't figure anyone else here would know what a "cornbinder" was ...

13 letter shiit spreader :icon_mrgreen:

Shamrock

I've got a couple buddies that swear by their KW W-900.

Too pricey, and all that chrome doesn't make any more money for you.