• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SF game - Jersey color

Which color jersey should we wear to the SF game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shamrock

Should we color co-ordinate?

White, Navy, or Powder Blue?

It would be kind of cool to all wear the same color jersey for the game.

Shamrock said:

I agree.... Guess I won't be able to wear a "pink" one.... :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

I'll buy a knock off jersey in whatever color you all decide... Gotta find a Turner jersey...

Trumpet_Man

Thread_Killer said:
I was expecting a "Color coordination is gay" post from Trumpie, for some reason.

:lol:
Actually it felt like the girls were calling up to see what everybody was wearing and then I said ....nah....Shammy smells like cow **** so the bubble got popped. :icon_mrgreen:

foober

BoltTalker
I wouldn't go with blue or white. THen us at home won't be able to pick you out in the crowd. Wear some really bright colors. And everyone have an instrument to make noise so the cameras will pan on you during penaltys.:yes:

thejdog said:
Actually real good chance it is sunny and in the 80s...The City has it's best weather OCT-NOV and we've got an indian summer happening this year. Still, of course, bring that jacket.
Yup - October is usually the nicest month up here.

i still say go near naked. If you were all naked they probably wouldn't let you in. And wear really bright hats with big bright feathers on them. Yep. THat ought to get you on camera. It'll probably help if you all took huge flags with charger memorabila on them. And don't forget the trumpets, tubas, and other loud instruments.:icon_toast: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_party:

The Gates PB that i got in 04.

I was thinking about wearing a McCree, but the only custom is the authentic and that is not in my discretionary budget.

Chispa said:
We'd be arrested for indecent exposure. We live in a police state. :bolt: :foley53:

Besides, I think people want to get into the game. :lol:
I know. Thats why i mentioned maybe wearing some kind of tape or patches over the illegal parts. Its all the rage on the east coast. :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_party: :icon_toast: :icon_banana:

Chispa said:
True. But it can be 80 in the parking lot and still manage to have a windy and freezing mini-climate inside Candlestick.
If it's nice in the parking lot... I'll wear my jersey... and have a blanket available for the game.

Since pink is not an option...:icon_evil: I'll vote powder blue...

BFISA

Shamrock said:

'Nuther freakin poll:icon_sad: ...this'un is the most gey poll you've ever started:icon_eek: ...color coordinating??:icon_evil:

:lol: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

For the record, I really don't give a ****...I'll prolly bring onea each, plus alla my warm, snivel gear!!:icon_mrgreen: :icon_tease: