Semana Once @ 7,000 ft.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Patrick Mahomes says he's feeling best he has all season

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Quarterback Patrick Mahomes said he's feeling better physically heading into Monday night's game against the Los Angeles Chargers than he has since the opening week of the season.

"Just being able to not have to worry about the ankle or not worry about the knee and just being able to go out there and play football the way that I've played it my whole career so far,'' Mahomes said Thursday as the Kansas City Chiefs began preparations for their game in Mexico City.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28080350/patrick-mahomes-says-feeling-best-all-season

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Texans would have been a better win for the haters. But damn, Does anyone here remember a team that could have had Lamar Jackson on their side???

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
The Los Cardinals and the 49istas game was complemente rigged. Bad spots, missed holding calls, and bad pass interference calls all went San Jose's way.

Something really bad looked like it happened to a Bengal. I hope it turns out to be minor.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Update on my TV viewing habits:

Got YouTube TV. Watched about five minutes of the Spanos Chiefs game, got bored, flipped over to the NBA - no longer bored.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
From the box score near the end, it looked like the game was close. Lol.
the first half the chuggers dominated completely the stats....wasn't even close , yet the chefs held the lead. Then in the second half, the reverse, the chiefs completely dominated the stats. Guess which coach made the adjustments and which failed to. Typical spanos hire....last guy to get a job that year, probably the lowest salary of them all.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Dean is a hemorrhoid on the arse of the NFL.
Dean is also the ass of the NFL. He is also the dick and the pussy and the armpit and the dried, sticky sweat that pulls on the scrotum of the NFL. Oh, and he's the scrotum. And the turd. Well, he's mostly just the turd. Or the maggot chewing on the turd of the NFL. Or he's the piece of shit flowing through the maggot's digestive system. Or he's the bird turd that falls on that maggot, which has stumbled into semen and barf. Yea, he's that.

RamAirVA

El Deano No Es Bueno...
Nov 12, 2007
Depends on the Week
Dean is also the ass of the NFL. He is also the dick and the pussy and the armpit and the dried, sticky sweat that pulls on the scrotum of the NFL. Oh, and he's the scrotum. And the turd. Well, he's mostly just the turd. Or the maggot chewing on the turd of the NFL. Or he's the piece of shit flowing through the maggot's digestive system. Or he's the bird turd that falls on that maggot, which has stumbled into semen and barf. Yea, he's that.
Exactly how long did it take you to come up with this combination?

My only dispute is that a few of those items actually have a valuable use. Dean does not.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Wonder how many 'fans' who bought PSL's for next year are wishing they'd have made sure there was a clause in the contract that gave them a right to a full refund had the chuggers not finished above .500 this year, or failed to make the playoffs?

Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
We appreciate all of that, Mr. Q...now who many PSL seats in section 15, do you want?
I"m going to include an autographed picture of Dean Spanos with your offer.
Oh Yes, we can also add one his personaL turds....IF you act today.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Wonder how many 'fans' who bought PSL's for next year are wishing they'd have made sure there was a clause in the contract that gave them a right to a full refund had the chuggers not finished above .500 this year, or failed to make the playoffs?
Super Bowl was the guaranteed offer.......wait a minute........damn card says, Super Chicken Bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
What I'm wondering is if SD SignGuy can make a banner that long and still fly?????

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Finally saw the "highlights": A super easy 5th INT was inexcusably dropped...and a PR fumble was luckily recovered.

In other words, in a HUGE game that could humiliatingly end the LAC season with 6 weeks still to go,
PR was lucky not to have turned over the ball SIX times!!!!!!

"Hall of Fame...I'm ready for my close up!" :whistling: