• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Say what? : Another reporter doing his "job"

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
from foxsports.com - NFL Czar

Holmgren all alone

No wonder Seattle coach Mike Holmgren is yelling a lot this week. Holmgren's team is heading into a tough three-game stretch without quarterback Matt Hasselbeck. He won't have MVP Shaun Alexander this week in Kansas City, where the Chiefs already stuffed two young quarterbacks this season. Philip Rivers had two interceptions and lost a fumble, putting the Chargers behind 20-3 last Sunday. San Francisco's Alex Smith got whipped 41-0 by the Chiefs in Week Four.
do they research what they say or just make stuff up? :icon_shrug:

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
the only thing he's right about is that the suspension has to start with the bengals game (to miss @Bengals, @Broncos, RAIDERS @Bill) and be back (with a vengence) vs the broncos at home

boltmanbz

MasterOfPuppets said:
the only thing he's right about is that the suspension has to start with the bengals game (to miss @Bengals, @Broncos, RAIDERS @Bill) and be back (with a vengence) vs the broncos at home
back in time for the playoff stretch

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
MasterOfPuppets said:
I can kinda accept (blasphemy I know) a loss in denver but the Chargers better beat all the afc west opponents at home, actually I think the'll go 8-0 at home :tup:
Cardinals last game of the season might be tough :icon_tease:

MasterOfPuppets said:
from foxsports.com - NFL Czar

do they research what they say or just make stuff up? :icon_shrug:
who would know besides some of us who actually pay attention? That's the problem with ALL media and politicians, for that matter. They say stuff and everyone believes it. You have to actually know that it's a false statement or else you'd just take it as fact since it's coming from some type of 'authority'.

(The GOP is an expert at this. Most of what the Republicans say is pure fiction, but people buy it because they don't know any better.)

go chargers! (just thought I'd bring it back to football.)

exodus

RayDahayder said:
(The GOP is an expert at this. Most of what the Republicans say is pure fiction, but people buy it because they don't know any better.)
Yeah, because we all know the Democrats would never lie about anything under any circumstances, especially not to garner votes and decieve the public. You can take every word to the bank baby:icon_banana: