• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sat. 7/29 Training Camp???

rexy2006

Who's going and when?:icon_shrug:

And please remind me if and why I have to get UP Before the asscrack of dawn?:icon_huh:

Trumpet_Man

Me and a few of the gang ....

Thumper just messaged me and we are going to try out the webcasting deal and see if it works tomorrow so stay tuned......

Trumpet_Man

ChargerRay said:
I'll be there in the AM.
Got the tables, BBQ, chairs cleaned and loaded.

I will be out the door at 4:30 AM for a 5:30 AM arrival.

* We bust everything down by 8:30

* Then do another tailgater at noon then back to practice

* Then do wind down tailgater if anyone if left standing. :icon_mrgreen:

I have a designate driver for this one so woohoo !!! :icon_banana:

SDRaiderH8er

rexy2006 said:
Who's going and when?:icon_shrug:

And please remind me if and why I have to get UP Before the asscrack of dawn?:icon_huh:
I wakeup at 4:00 in the morning every morning, then I have to be at work by 6:00, I thought everyone woke up at that time

OH..............

and you want to wake up at that time to be early, you want to be early to get a parking spot, and you want to be early to talk with the great people at the Boltalk.com Tailgater

Trumpet_Man

Buy lotsa beer Thumper :yes: ....nothing worse than running out and watching the natives get restless and look to cannibalize you. :icon_mrgreen:

Boltjolt

Hope everybody has a good time. I expect pictures!

Normally im there opening weekend but i cant this year due to the surgery i had on the 19th. Still too sore to make the drive.

rexy2006

SDRaiderH8er said:
I wakeup at 4:00 in the morning every morning, then I have to be at work by 6:00, I thought everyone woke up at that time

OH..............

and you want to wake up at that time to be early, you want to be early to get a parking spot, and you want to be early to talk with the great people at the Boltalk.com Tailgater
That was the answer I was looking for!

Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man said:
Buy lotsa beer Thumper :yes: ....nothing worse than running out and watching the natives get restless and look to cannibalize you. :icon_mrgreen:
My prediction came true ... we ran out !!!!!! :icon_eek: :no:

Then anteater disappears........and returns to a hostile mob offering up a peace offering of a 12 pack of Heineken ..... :lol:

Trumpet_Man

Boltjolt said:
Hope everybody has a good time. I expect pictures!

Normally im there opening weekend but i cant this year due to the surgery i had on the 19th. Still too sore to make the drive.
The day was real drizzly so I did not take shots of the field plus I did not want to get my camera wet.....but I did get shots of the tailgater...the drizzle was not bad but then got worse around the time the players hit the field..........

rexy2006

It was great meeting all you guys at camp and the tailgate. Now I have put the faces to the names.

Conc, you're kids were great and highly entertaining...:yes:
Too bad we dont have any mouthcam footage that one of your sons seemed to enjoy doing often.:lol:

That is the best spot to park it for TC...maximum coverage...

leisure said:
Here are some thoughts from a great poster named thrill2death at sdboltreport on yesterday afternoons practice
----------------------------
Merriman- You can't help but notice #56 striding around. Fans follow his every move. Merriman is fitter than last years model also. Bad news for offensive tackles. Shawne has trimmed himself into a very tight and efficient looking wrecking machine. His body fat must be near that of a decathalon runner. He is still well muscled and quick and seems intent on picking up where he left off.
I just wanted to add one thing about Merriman. When they were doing their stretching exercises, Merriman was extremely flexible. Compared to the players around him, he was bending, stretching, much deeper. Stretching is one of the keys to avoiding injuries, so I just thought I'd throw out my observation. Merriman is going to be amazing this year. :tup: