San Diego Rams

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Get Spanky AJ Spanni and Johnny Boy on the line!

Let's finish that one we did in Ridgecrest....it was so LA, Deano did a cameo.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Lmao. I love the comment...”what’s a Charger fan?” So easy for Stan to take SD away from satanos. He will outspend and out market the little bitchboy right into the ground lolz.and made even more easy because most of SD hates the chuggers. The dumbass radio station and media still on board that train wreck are so out of touch. Gtfo losers.

Last edited:

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Lmao. I love the comment...”what’s a Charger fan?” So easy for Stan to take SD away from satanos. He will outspend and out market the little bitchboy right into the ground lolz.and made even more easy because most of SD hates the chuggers. The dumbass radio station and media still on board that train wreck are so out of touch. Gtfo losers.
Well now I know who I am rooting for this year.

Well done, Stan.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well now I know who I am rooting for this year.

Well done, Stan.
Yeah same here. My brother was a Ram fan way before Hilton came to SD. Then he became a big charger fan because we were raised on that team. But he always liked the Rams in the NFC. Now he's a big Ram fan again and wants me to get on board. No problemo hermano....I'm there......I really like the Rams particularly since they are capable of running spenis out of town....I hope Kroenke still hates spanos enough personally to want him gone and will do all in his power to make life miserable for that deadbeat.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Kroenke really has no need to market in San Diego, he’s only doing it to put the screws to Spenis.
what's the radio station that supports the spenises still? 1370? Kroenke oughta buy it. :laugh:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Stan says, “That $1 dollar per year is going to cost you millions. I'm just getting started.”

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
Kroenke really has no need to market in San Diego, he’s only doing it to put the screws to Spenis.
As big s LA is, the Rams still need to grow the fan base and endear themselves to anyone in SoCal so they can rise in the LA sports team rankings. They have probably a 4-1 edge over team Spanos today which is huge and why the LAC look so pathetic with their small fan base.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
As big s LA is, the Rams still need to grow the fan base and endear themselves to anyone in SoCal so they can rise in the LA sports team rankings. They have probably a 4-1 edge over team Spanos today which is huge and why the LAC look so pathetic with their small fan base.
In LA, it's better to be hated than to be apathetic. Hate at least brings some passion.

The only hate they're really getting is from SD and I think three years out, it's dying out. They're truly irrelevant in the LA/SD/So Cal sports scene.