• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

San Diego’s Mount Rushmore

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Who do you got on the Mt. Rushmore of #SanDiego sports? Athletes, Coaches, Owners, Sportswriters are all included. You can only choose 4.

Who do you got on the Mt. Rushmore of #SanDiego sports? Athletes, Coaches, Owners, Sportswriters are all included. You can only choose 4.
Gwynn
Junior
Hoffman or Dennis Connor
Fouts

Non sports?

Balboa Park and the Zoo
That girl who gave me my first joint and first B.J.
Those drunk war vets who used to smoke weed with me near the O.B. Pier parking lot
Bertos

RamAirVA

Curse and Damn You Spanos!
In no particular order:

Fouts
T. Gwynn
Coryell
Steve Zungul (bonus for anyone who knows who this guy is without looking him up)

In no particular order:

Fouts
T. Gwynn
Coryell
Steve Zungul (bonus for anyone who knows who this guy is without looking him up)
Zungul was great but I’d rate Juli Veee over Zungel for pure SD rep, and I wouldn’t put Veee on the Mount Rushmore before Ron Newman, who himself doesn’t make the cut IMO.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Willians
Murphy
Seau
Gwynn

Honorable mention on the plaque at the bottom, Fowler, Coryell, Hoffman, Fouts, Gates, Rivers, Smith, Alworth, etc...