San Diegans Rejoice; there is trouble in the Spanos Clan

Concudan

Life is really simple, but we make it difficult
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
That center is now with the dolts.
He really only had 1 WR worth a shit to throw to. All the rest were pedestrian. (No fucking WR picks in 2020)
That Great OL looked like shit vs TB Def in the playoffs. He was sacked 5 times and harassed most of the game and they could not move them off the ball in the running game.
Last year that D was 22nd in the league, I hope it can improve on that sorry ranking.
So what if there are no fucking WR picks in 2020? The issue with the Pac was NOT the offense. It was the Defense! You even comment on it being 22nd, and want to make the case that Rodgers is being ill treated because no WR was drafted in 2020?

Good thing GMs don't play fantasy football with their teams, like the fans here do...

Kwak

May 25, 2006
So what if there are no fucking WR picks in 2020? The issue with the Pac was NOT the offense. It was the Defense! You even comment on it being 22nd, and want to make the case that Rodgers is being ill treated because no WR was drafted in 2020?

Good thing GMs don't play fantasy football with their teams, like the fans here do...
Then why did you post that graphic when it was all about the defense?

I just pointed out that the OL was not all that good and they lost their OL QB(the center).
Aside from Adams, the WR was not that good. 1 guy broke 600 the rest were under 500. They had no real #2, it was just a collection of a 3 and a bunch of 4s.

All they needed to do is pick 1 decent WR in that draft as it was an area of NEED, instead they waste a 1st round pick on a QB who is average with 'potential'. Sorry if you can not see the stupidity in that pick.

This guy was available: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HiggTe00.htm

My point is they could have drafted a very good WR, but they went Bobby Beathard and spent a picks to move up and draft something they didn't need right now.

All Rogers wanted was them to draft a WR and they said FU, we don't care what you think.

....back to regular thread. Done with this discussion.

Fuck you Deno you pile of shit.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Let’s keep this thread on topic

FUdean hope you go bankrupt and a donkey shows up at your door

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
That center is now with the dolts.
He really only had 1 WR worth a shit to throw to. All the rest were pedestrian. (No fucking WR picks in 2020)
That Great OL looked like shit vs TB Def in the playoffs. He was sacked 5 times and harassed most of the game and they could not move them off the ball in the running game.
Last year that D was 22nd in the league, I hope it can improve on that sorry ranking.
Robert Tonyan GB TE ranked 23rd in targets with 58, 13th in receptions with 52, 13th in total yards with 528,
And tied for no.1 with 11 TD receptions.

Rodgers 2020 MVP-winning campaign was in the context of NFL history,...He became the first QB ever to account for more than 53 total touchdowns and fewer than 10 interceptions in a single season (including playoffs). In fact, only twice before had a quarterback produced even 50 total touchdowns while throwing fewer than 10 picks -- Rodgers both times (53:9 in 2016; 50:7 in 2011.)

That's good enough.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

I just pointed out that the OL was not all that good and they lost their OL QB(the center).
Aside from Adams, the WR was not that good. 1 guy broke 600 the rest were under 500. They had no real #2, it was just a collection of a 3 and a bunch of 4s.

All they needed to do is pick 1 decent WR in that draft as it was an area of NEED, instead they waste a 1st round pick on a QB who is average with 'potential'. Sorry if you can not see the stupidity in that pick.

This guy was available: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HiggTe00.htm

My point is they could have drafted a very good WR, but they went Bobby Beathard and spent a picks to move up and draft something they didn't need right now.

All Rogers wanted was them to draft a WR and they said FU, we don't care what you think.

As my articles point out, you are correct. Gutenkunst had a horrendous draft. By most accounts and these are from league respected sources, not only did Gutenkunkst have a horrendous draft, but he handled the Rodgers situation during that draft horribly. And I would imagine LaFleur, being so green as an NFL HC, didn't help either. What they are doing now is too little too late, the damage was already done. So my position has always been it's somewhere in the middle to fault but if one had to take sides mine would be for Rodgers before the Pack....they let this thing fester and happen. That's the kind of crap aj smith was great at and dean spenis operates the same way. I'm disappointed int he Pack front office and I'm a Packer fan (as much as I've disowned the NFL so as much of a fan as possible for me). I think Rodgers IS a prima donna but he's an elite QB that others would LOVE to take from the Pack and now too late the Pack is trying to kiss up and THEY are the ones acting like , "uh oh we fucked out best player and only chance to win for our fans, so we better go try to kiss up to him". Dumbasses. Oh and yeah,,,,,agree....FUDEAN you POS you.

Concudan

Life is really simple, but we make it difficult
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
1622137757737.png

All about defense?
Top left, WR that is OFFENSE
Top middle, TE that is OFFENSE
Top Right, OL, that is OFFENSE
Middle Left, RB, that is OFFENSE
middle middle, Defense, that is defense, and it was improved in this draft.
Middle right, HC, neither O or D
Arron Rodgers / Cranky Brit chef, that is OFFENSE... 1 out of 7 defense...

I thought it summed up the Rodgers Hypocrisy very nicely. The weakness was not the O, it was the D.

Sorry, not following your 'all about defense' mentality.

Rodgers was the MVP of the league. Are you suggesting that threw to himself? The Offense was not the weakness... Is that incorrect?

I doubt Rodgers would be happy with one good WR. Sorry. He wants to be the GM. And he wants to only focus on HIS numbers, HIS legacy. The TEAM needs to address the biggest weakness which again, was not WR. OL, sure... WR... If Mr. MVP feels his receivers let him down... how did he achieve MVP status...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HiggTe00.htm
So what? Again... HOW DID RODGERS ACHIEVE MVP STATUS?

Do you recall when the Packers got Rodgers, and Favre was bent? So that should just happen to others? The team needs to think of the future. Rodgers will not play forever. I would tell him FU when a player tries to dictate what a team should do. It is really fucking safe for Rodgers to throw his temper tantrum. If they drafted what he wanted and the team did not do well he is not getting fired... the Coach and GM are.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

“I dropped the Charities. I can't do both a Stadium contribution and a relocation fee, that's simply unreasonable and I was forced to sign that deal by the SD City Council. My brilliant sons are doing a great job managing all of this and my sister nor anyone in my family has any idea idea of how to run a NFL franchise. As I said before, I'll never move and I'll never sell. Stan ...I mean Mr. Kroenke....keeps calling me. Or that lawyer of his.”

Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Deano: Yes, I rejected that trade for Rodgers. I know it was only draft choices but
he makes a lot of money...I have little money....and Herbert...yes, Telescope told me it's like comparing a Porsche to a Chevy...but you know Chevy is okay I guess. As I said after the AJ Smith split up, I know what it takes to have a Championship front office. Rodgers? Just not in our Chugger plans.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Dean doesn't care about super bowls....and yes he would love to watch a donkey show at his front door.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
What a crap load from the Spanni.
Anyone who 'follows' this team, needs to consider stamp collecting.
Goodell involved? More Garbage from Deano's Dump.

Be interesting to see how this lands.

Did Dea sign off on the standard arbitration clause ownership is required to sign? She is listed as an owner but the team is also owned by the trust.

Does she have a case as she ascertains that this isn’t about the team, but about the decimation of the trust?

Does the decimation of the trust by the team make it a league matter?

Sure hope the judge rules in Dea’s favor.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Did Dea sign off on the standard arbitration clause ownership is required to sign? She is listed as an owner but the team is also owned by the trust.

Does she have a case as she ascertains that this isn’t about the team, but about the decimation of the trust?

Sounds to me like the Trust owns 36% of the team, the four sibling owe 15% each.

I think a Trust could run the team better.

2BCD64FB-6203-4CCD-9620-50F94F5C13F3.jpeg

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018

I doubt the nfl has the authority to force either party to sell.

Fouts

Aug 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
Spanos lawsuit moves to San Joaquin County, a win for Chargers ownership
Posted by Mike Florio on July 1, 2021, 6:02 AM EDT
NFL: DEC 29 Chargers at Chiefs

Getty Images
The league battle over the ownership of the L.A. Chargers won’t be decided in L.A. County.
Via Daniel Popper of TheAthletic.com, a judge in L.A. Superior Court granted the request to move the lawsuit filed by Dea Spanos that seeks a forced sale of the team to San Joaquin County.

The first order of business in San Joaquin County likely will be to get the judge to send the dispute to arbitration. The paperwork filed to request the move to San Joaquin to County suggested that arbitration may be the appropriate forum for resolving the dispute. The judge would have to agree. That process would begin with the party wanting arbitration making the formal request for it.
Don’t be surprised if that’s the next step.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Where's the money coming from? Screw the charities, right?
The lawsuit Deano should be worried also about is the one Stan will bring
against him for being a financial dope. And IF Stan has to pay St. Louis, he'll demand
Deano do half the amount. Plus, this season there'll be crowds for Chuggers but it will be 90 % visitors.
And goddam where's that relocation money, NFL? Vegas any? Rams any?
Chuggers maybe an extra buck on the rent?

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Spanos lawsuit moves to San Joaquin County, a win for Chargers ownership
Posted by Mike Florio on July 1, 2021, 6:02 AM EDT
NFL: DEC 29 Chargers at Chiefs

Getty Images
The league battle over the ownership of the L.A. Chargers won’t be decided in L.A. County.
Via Daniel Popper of TheAthletic.com, a judge in L.A. Superior Court granted the request to move the lawsuit filed by Dea Spanos that seeks a forced sale of the team to San Joaquin County.

The first order of business in San Joaquin County likely will be to get the judge to send the dispute to arbitration. The paperwork filed to request the move to San Joaquin to County suggested that arbitration may be the appropriate forum for resolving the dispute. The judge would have to agree. That process would begin with the party wanting arbitration making the formal request for it.
Don’t be surprised if that’s the next step.
florio has mouth firmly around dean's cock. they have been in arbo for years hence we she filed the lawsuit cause arbo wasnt going anywhere. having the trial moved is a delay tactic.