San Diegans Rejoice; there is trouble in the Spanos Clan

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Deano should have followed George. Every instinct you have is wrong so you should have done the opposite.

I'm telling you guys, it will work. We rename ourselves the Pigskin Lakers.
Refuse to have a Head Coach. Tell charities to get a job and eat a bologna sandwich.
Tell the NFL the $1 rent is a joke, we'll do 50 cents (promotion alert). Deano gets leather jacket,
Shaved head, Johnnie Boy and AJ 'join' the WWE. Tell Stan we're ready for a Walmart price drop on the stadium costs and no relocation fees as we are still in San Diego, Check the P.O.Box.

Kwak

May 25, 2006
But Pipe Dream already exists!

View attachment 8721
Not in the full of fucking idiots state of Texas. Too many reefer madness believing morons still living here.

The liquor lobbyist in Texas are powerful...
Alcohol and Beer Companies: Fearing competition for the dollars Americans spend on leisure, alcohol and tobacco interests have lobbied to keep marijuana out of reach. For instance, the California Beer & Beverage Distributors contributed campaign contributions to a committee set up to prevent marijuana from being legalized and taxed.

Last edited:

Concudan

Life is really simple, but we make it difficult
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Not in the full of fucking idiots state of Texas. Too many reefer madness believing morons still living here.

The liquor lobbyist in Texas are powerful...
Once they see the taxes the other states are collecting, they will legalize.

Reactions: handoverfist

DFWBoltFan

Where am I?
Apr 19, 2011
Maybe. There are still some backwards counties in Texas where you can't even buy liquor. I lived in Frisco, an affluent suburb of Dallas where Jerry Jones lives and where they moved the new Cowboys headquarters to. You can only buy beer and wine in the grocery stores - there are no liquor stores. I had to drive to another county (which was only a few miles away) to purchase liquor..........and even then those liquor stores were closed on Sunday.

Similar in other bible belt states but some are slowly starting to change.

• Wow
Reactions: handoverfist

Kwak

May 25, 2006
We have a Lt Gov(conspiracy peddling moron) and a State DA who is a criminal(under multiple investigations including one by the FBI) who are very opposed.

Not holding my breath.

Back to our regular topic....FUK U SPANNI

• Haha
Reactions: Concudan

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Maybe. There are still some backwards counties in Texas where you can't even buy liquor. I lived in Frisco, an affluent suburb of Dallas where Jerry Jones lives and where they moved the new Cowboys headquarters to. You can only buy beer and wine in the grocery stores - there are no liquor stores. I had to drive to another county (which was only a few miles away) to purchase liquor..........and even then those liquor stores were closed on Sunday.

Similar in other bible belt states but some are slowly starting to change.
Is that tavern Liquor up front, Poker in the rear......still open?

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Here is sPenis debt.
Wow looking at those numbers it looks like when he inevitably has to sell for top dollar, he will only be netting less than 50 percent of what they were worth in San Diego. :roflmao:

Only question I have is wasn't the original relocation fee 650 million over 10 years? And haven't they gone a year or two into that deal and surely paid the 65m yearly due as it's due to the nfl big wigs and they don't lend you their money without razor sharp strings attached.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Wow looking at those numbers it looks like when he inevitably has to sell for top dollar, he will only be netting less than 50 percent of what they were worth in San Diego. :roflmao:

Only question I have is wasn't the original relocation fee 650 million over 10 years? And haven't they gone a year or two into that deal and surely paid the 65m yearly due as it's due to the nfl big wigs and they don't lend you their money without razor sharp strings attached.
This crap is why what fans say about Aaron Rodgers makes me laugh.

That Player is tryng to get his own way despite being paid...etc..etc...he should honor his contract....
This same League has one team, Deano¡s Tackling Dineros, that has not come close to an agreed upon plan to help pay construction stadium costs, has made SSLs for seats in “their” stadium $100 for 50 years while Rams fans need to play $1500 for the same seat—-the man and his crooked family are two million times worse than Rodgers...but what does the League do? Silence. Two years of no relocation fees paid? Silence.

Just a load of crap. I hope they lose every game for 12 years in a row and Raider and Chief and Donks love their extra home games. I hate the guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
This crap is why what fans say about Aaron Rodgers makes me laugh.

That Player is tryng to get his own way despite being paid...etc..etc...he should honor his contract....
This same League has one team, Deano¡s Tackling Dineros, that has not come close to an agreed upon plan to help pay construction stadium costs, has made SSLs for seats in “their” stadium $100 for 50 years while Rams fans need to play $1500 for the same seat—-the man and his crooked family are two million times worse than Rodgers...but what does the League do? Silence. Two years of no relocation fees paid? Silence.

Just a load of crap. I hope they lose every game for 12 years in a row and Raider and Chief and Donks love their extra home games. I hate the guy.
I don’t see why recognizing that Rodgers is a spoiled diva means anything in relation to Spenis. They are standalone situations that have nothing to do with each other.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I don’t see why recognizing that Rodgers is a spoiled diva means anything in relation to Spenis. They are standalone situations that have nothing to do with each other.
It's the same League. Same business. You can like one and not the other. Fine. But
a business model of this individual is wrong, and yet this “partner” is not to be addressed as a failure, that's wrong. No one, I know, would like to see co worker John T. being denied permission to do something while the Campus President is doing four score worse.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
It's the same League. Same business. You can like one and not the other. Fine. But
a business model of this individual is wrong, and yet this “partner” is not to be addressed as a failure, that's wrong. No one, I know, would like to see co worker John T. being denied permission to do something while the Campus President is doing four score worse.
You’re ignoring a lot of variables that make your comparison apples and oranges. Furthermore, nobody (at least not me) is saying one is wrong and not the other. I just think Rodgers is acting like a petulant ass that has nothing to do with his bottom line, and everything with his ego.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
You’re ignoring a lot of variables that make your comparison apples and oranges. Furthermore, nobody (at least not me) is saying one is wrong and not the other. I just think Rodgers is acting like a petulant ass that has nothing to do with his bottom line, and everything with his ego.
I see it as Rodgers acting like what he thinks this is best for him and using his leverage.
Same as every damn NFL owner. Kroenke leaves St. Louis when wants, Deano leaves SD when he wants. That's the only variable, the name. You think Stan didn't build SoFi for his ego? You think the League didn't encourage that ego? Rodgers is the MVP. Stan is rich enough.
Each is using the system for what they can get.
Go Rodgers. Play where you want. Someday you'll get waived and no one will call.

Concudan

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Rodgers is a petulant ass.

That is all.

He is a pkayer not the fucking coach or GM.

Hey! Aye-Aye-ron... Know your role and shut your mouth!

Reactions: Fender57

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
HE LEARNED IT FROM FAVRE! Sorry bout that out burst..... But he's got a point.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Rodgers is upset with the management for how they handled the draft and picked Love the QB. The GM even admits he handled the whole situation poorly. When you are a veteran QB like Rodgers with the history he has had there and what he's accomplished.....you have to be careful in how you deal with that sort of transition. Think of it as if Fouts had had to put up with Spanos drafting a young QB and didn't make sure Fouts was reassured he was the heart of the club and never said anything to the guy and ended up on bad terms with himto the point Fouts thinks Spanos is a wet fart to this day. The packers GM is equally at fault here. So truth in the middle guys, as is usually the case. In fact it's probably more the Packer's organization that has failed here. Jus sayin'. Don't jump to conclusions. Yeah Rodgers had something to do with mccarthy's exit...but he was exactly right about that. He's partially or very much right now. He has not been shown he's the main guy and is fully appreciated. Fouts felt the same way about spenis the goofball. Hope Rodgers finds a team that can win and goes to the SB and wins LOL.....pull a Brady on GB.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
But Rodgers isn’t going to play forever. Does Rodgers not remember how Favre treated him when he was drafted? Picking the next generation of players is the GMs job. He would be negligent to just play Rodgers until he broke down with nobody waiting in the wings. That’s exactly what happened with the Chargers and Fouts, they didn’t get his replacement until Stan Diego in 1992 and they had to trade for him. Rodgers is just way too full of himself. If I’m the GM I’m just sitting on Rodgers and positioning Love to start until he got his ass back to work. I would never trade him, and if the money wasn’t guaranteed (not sure if it is or not) I’m not paying him either until he reports. Yeah I’m burning the bridges.

Concudan

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006

Aaron Rodgers loves everyone.
Talks about how culture is built by people...

Apparently OTHER people. He talks about culture... Outside of himself...
He talks about the history... But takes no responsibility for his part in it.
he wants to spin it that he is the victim of the machine... But he is the one who will not be part of making that machine go.

He is a self centered primadonna... Everything in his opinion is everyone else's fault, he has no responsibility to actually be part of the solution... He is above that...

Eff him.

Harry, you want to make this your poster child for 'FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT'... Your choice is not fighting the establishment HE WANTS TO BE THE FUCKING ESTABLISHMENT and is throwing a temper tantrum that they are not allowing him to be.

Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
AS I SAID, THE TRUTH IS IN THE MIDDLE. GUTEKUNST HANDLED IT VERY POORLY

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I'm saying when owners can tell a city and years of fan base "FU...we want more money." I'll never criticize a player who does the same thing.
He affects himself only, good or bad.
The owners screw up millions for their own ego and gain.
The days of the Philip Rivers "pay out my contract and we'll see" are dead.
A self-centered prima donna?
Seen a photo of Goodell, Kroenke and Deano together?
There's your prima donnas. There is your fluffy claims
of fighting for a Championship for LA.
There's your in debit "owner" claiming he's doing great for everyone.
Rodgers, Watson, Brady, Wilson....go for it.
Do what you want, might work, might not.
Fans will show up. Money will be paid. That's the Global NFL. That's corporate business. Don't listen to me or any fan.

This clip is closer to an NFL owners meeting that you might think.
Plus, Aaron simply wants his share.

Last edited:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Sorry, I can’t but into any notion that Aaron Rodgers is the poster boy of justice.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Gutenkunst is a nazi. 4th Reich. The aj smith of GB. lol

Kwak

May 25, 2006
The packers needed WRs and other positions, but not a avg college QB.

When your QB, who is your best chance to reach the SB, needs more weapons and instead they draft your replacement by spending picks to move up, it is a slap in the face. In fact they did not draft a single WR in 2020.

That has to go down as one of the stupidest picks I have seen in a while.

Spanos treated Fouts like crap at the end of his career as well, but the "Raider Mole" was the GM at the time.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Sorry, I can’t but into any notion that Aaron Rodgers is the poster boy of justice.
I agree there's no justice in any of this, it's business. But QBs don't need to be poster boys, that is a League desired approach. Folks can hate Rodgers but look at good citizen Anthony Brown....resigns with Tampa Bay for $8 million....Tebow, out football since 2017, has a job at a position he never planned in the NFL....Colin Kaepernick can't be signed but QB Jeff Driskel...who is terrible...has another nice playing job. Justice? Sure.
The NFL is run by liars....but rich liars.
Screw GB. Screw St. Louis. Screw San Diego.
I personally hope Rodgers plays where he wants to. For whatever he can get.
Fans have zero voice in anything, but they're still allowed to vote for the Pro Bowl.
As long as it's from a web based NFL recognized device.

Last edited:

Kwak

May 25, 2006
That center is now with the dolts.
He really only had 1 WR worth a shit to throw to. All the rest were pedestrian. (No fucking WR picks in 2020)
That Great OL looked like shit vs TB Def in the playoffs. He was sacked 5 times and harassed most of the game and they could not move them off the ball in the running game.
Last year that D was 22nd in the league, I hope it can improve on that sorry ranking.