San Diegans Rejoice; there is trouble in the Spanos Clan

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Could just as easy as be them getting together to finalize the tv deal.
Could be....you realize the richest NFL owner is Panthers Tepper at $9.7 billion. Jones is second I thomk at at $5.5 billion. Bezos is worth $197.1 billion. Oh they love him, they want him. Worth more a zillion Spanni. When he joins, he will get whatever, wherever, however he wants.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Could be....you realize the richest NFL owner is Panthers Tepper at $9.7 billion. Jones is second I thomk at at $5.5 billion. Bezos is worth $197.1 billion. Oh they love him, they want him. Worth more a zillion Spanni. When he joins, he will get whatever, wherever, however he wants.
He could buy SDSU, get rid of the POS plan for the stadium in MV, put an amazon distribution center where SDSU is, then buy all of MV and build a media center with NFL ,NHL, NBA , and college with new campus for SDSU,,,,,,all in MV and make the NFL stadium twice as nice as Kroenke's POS in LA. And charge everyone who wants to watch a bolt game on TV or media 100.00 per game and any one wanting PSL's 100,000 . GO SAN DIEGO, HEIL BEZOS!!!!

Reactions: Harryo the K

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
So what are the truths that we know about this?
1. Sister Dea says they aren't paying their charities. $332 million in debt there.
2. Deano promised to get investment banker to sell team after 2024 season. Unkess they win the next two Super Bowls.
3. Deano's other siblings say the sister is mis-guided. Which makes Deano what?
4. Stan was seen dining with Dea. Stan was showing how her how he screwed Deano out of Hollywood Park, and he said them charities would understand.
5 As best we can tell Deano hasn't paid any of the $650 million relocation fee and his SSL plan at $100 for a 1/3 of Chugger seats makes Rams seats more that 10x difference; it kinda helps defray maybe the cost of a safety rail somewhere.
6. They wanna buy her out with nothing in hand and the numbers showing if she waits for team sale she gets mega more money.
7. Deano has Proposition C Chugger Water on Nov. LA City ballot. It would be an additional hotel tax for fans coming to town to watch their teams crush the Chuggers.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
1. Sister Dea says they aren't paying their charities. $332 million in debt there.
2. Deano promised to get investment banker to sell team after 2024 season. Unkess they win the next two Super Bowls.
3. Deano's other siblings say the sister is mis-guided. Which makes Deano what?
4. Stan was seen dining with Dea. Stan was showing how her how he screwed Deano out of Hollywood Park, and he said them charities would understand.
5 As best we can tell Deano hasn't paid any of the $650 million relocation fee and his SSL plan at $100 for a 1/3 of Chugger seats makes Rams seats more that 10x difference; it kinda helps defray maybe the cost of a safety rail somewhere.
6. They wanna buy her out with nothing in hand and the numbers showing if she waits for team sale she gets mega more money.
7. Deano has Proposition C Chugger Water on Nov. LA City ballot. It would be an additional hotel tax for fans coming to town to watch their teams crush the Chuggers.
you forgot....Dean is suing the NFL and Jones and Kroenke......stating they purposely misled him...he was supposed to ge granted a special ticket guarantee. For each unsold PSL he is to reimbursed by the league and Kroenke 10K per game until the year 2050. Dean is also considering suing Fabio for legal malpractice for neglecting this small detail.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Oh snd dean is , in a last ditch desperate attempt to remain solvent, suing caesar chavez. dean claims he had a verbal agreement with chavez, the migrant worker boogna sandwich guarantee, at least 2 million bologna sandwhiches per year were to be consumed by the migrants, but they failed to consume the out of date bologna, costing dean millions per year for a decade or more. Apparently the migrants became ill on the bologna and opted to pay for their own albertos tacos from competing food trucks. This dean feels is a gross failure to comply with a good faith agreement, failing to realize not only did he sicken many migrant workers, but he is fortunate they were never told they could sue his ass into the ground for malicious intent to harm. dean doesnt give a shit, he expects the bologna guarantee to be honored, has assigned fabio to the case.never mind the statute of limitations is long past, this is now, the statute of limitations was then.

dean’s motto: no one ever got ahead in business by being nice or rational. Dad taught me that.and i’ll be damned if i wont teach my boys that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faded Blues

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I was at my dad's retirement party tonight. My dad worked for this company for 20 years. The owner of the company who is a billionaire a couple times over hosted the event at a winery he owns. Dude is total class. Treats everyone with respects and knows your name. What blow my mind he was serving desert to eveyone and thanking everyone for coming.

I was thinking why couldnt this guy be the chargers owner? I wish dean was there tonight to see that you dont have to be a fucking asshole to be rich. You can be rich and be a decent human being.

Concudan

Life is really simple, but we make it difficult
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
I was at my dad's retirement party tonight. My dad worked for this company for 20 years. The owner of the company who is a billionaire a couple times over hosted the event at a winery he owns. Dude is total class. Treats everyone with respects and knows your name. What blow my mind he was serving desert to eveyone and thanking everyone for coming.

I was thinking why couldnt this guy be the chargers owner? I wish dean was there tonight to see that you dont have to be a fucking asshole to be rich. You can be rich and be a decent human being.
Sounds like a class guy. The man I work for seems to be very similar.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

I never got an event or party after 33 years because I didn't want a Library administrator speech and mini office event. I was hoping for a social event outside the building. I never even got a nice letter. You simply have to realize many folks lack any common decency or sense of “the right thing.” Hard to look at, but like the sun it's there, then and now.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I never got an event or party after 33 years because I didn't want a Library administrator speech and mini office event. I was hoping for a social event outside the building. I never even got a nice letter. You simply have to realize many folks lack any common decency or sense of “the right thing.” Hard to look at, but like the sun it's there, then and now.
Harry

I would throw a fucking rager for you.

red solo cups and kegs galore.....

if you like those sort of things.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
“Honor and decency are expensive gifts.
Do not expect to get them from cheap people.”
-Woody Allen
Thought that was something Mia Farrow said about Woody in 1992-93! :D

Isn't it weird that Ronan Farrow who is largely responsible for the "Me Too" movement with his reporting on Harvey Weinstein and others, is the only biological child of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow? :eek:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Reactions: Concudan

Kwak

May 25, 2006
They have made some progress. The Chargers point to their merchandise sales more than doubling in the last five years, and that they were No. 1 among NFL teams in fan engagement on Twitter.
1. When you don't sell shit the last 2 years in SD because you alienated the fan base, you can only go up.
2. When you tweet out stupid shit(idiot in charge of bolt media) then lots of people mock you and your twitter numbers go up.

Reactions: TTK

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
No matter how many times you read the article it spells doom for dean.

I have no doibt she will win and force the sell of the team.