Ryan Krause budding Super Star

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Ryan Krause could be the best kept secret in football !
He will thrill ya and chill ya as soon as he gets on the field!
Ryan has great hands and a real head for the game. He has had a little misfortune in that he has missed a little action due to a injury here or there but hey into every life a little rain must fall.

Keep you eyes out for Krause and for anyone who disagrees , K M A ! :icon_mrgreen:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
pft, he's got nothing on the man-beast, Jacques Cesaire.:yes:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
RMANCIL said:
Ryan has great hands and a real head for the game. He has had a little misfortune in that he has missed a little action due to a injury here or there but hey into every life a little rain must fall.

Keep you eyes out for Krause and for anyone who disagrees , K M A ! :icon_mrgreen:
Krause ?

I long for the days of Winslow-Sievers-Holohan. The best TE set we ever had......

Now Gates ....Mama and Krause .... hmmmm .... is Shea ever going to do shit ?

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Krause ?

I long for the days of Winslow-Sievers-Holohan. The best TE set we ever had......

Shea is more injury prone than Krause . Ryan's game is a lot like Pete Holohan ecept that I think he is faster with better hands. The Chargers have a deep group at TE and while Ryan clearly is no better than the 3rd TE at this time watch out if we have any dings either at TE or WR.

Ryan can play both and with his size, speed, hands he can /will create some nice mismatchs.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
RMANCIL said:
Shea is more injury prone than Krause . Ryan's game is a lot like Pete Holohan ecept that I think he is faster with better hands. The Chargers have a deep group at TE and while Ryan clearly is no better than the 3rd TE at this time watch out if we have any dings either at TE or WR.

Ryan can play both and with his size, speed, hands he can /will create some nice mismatchs.
I would like to see a few 5 WR sets .......

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
RMANCIL said:

I take it that Krause is your adopted Charger? :icon_rofl:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
sdchrger said:
I take it that Krause is your adopted Charger? :icon_rofl:
Don't be messen with Ryan or I will have to K Y A :icon_evil:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
They have that in the play book with LT out wide. Unfortunately they have been keeping Oneal in and splitting him wide. I think they should use Special K in that set !

RipTheJacker

May 31, 2006
We have alot of budding superstars on this team, starting with Drayton Florence and Shaun Phillips.

But im sure we can find room for Krause on the list

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Ride The Lightning said:
You have to actually DRESS for a game to be considered a budding super star. Until then, YOU'RE A SCRUB.
Ok buddy don't make me hurt you ! :icon_evil:

Fact is Ryan is a secret weapon and as such he will used when it is in the teams best interest , got it!

When Ryan is scoring all those TD don't be sucking up !

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
Krause ?

Sievers was a great fuq'in TE back in the day!!:tup:

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
amen!!! K mac, VJ, Parker, Gates and Floyd.

We don't see many of those quick slants that Fouts used to throw. Those seemed to work pretty well. I really like the idea of the height we have with our WRs. I hope we see Floyd and VJ used more.

Dublin Bolt

BoltTalker
Aug 12, 2006
Dublin, Oul Sod.
RayDahayder said:
amen!!! K mac, VJ, Parker, Gates and Floyd.

We don't see many of those quick slants that Fouts used to throw. Those seemed to work pretty well. I really like the idea of the height we have with our WRs. I hope we see Floyd and VJ used more.
Yep we will see Malcom more, he's gonna spell Dielman at LG helping out Marcus in the process and then go eligible in the gold zone and snag a touch reaching over Pacman using his 6-5 frame.:tup:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Ride The Lightning said:
It's such a secret he doesn't even know it.
That's why they call it a secret.....chezz....... :tdown:

Clearly I got to splain everything for you!!

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
You guys just wait ...when we start the muti TE sets and terrorize the league you can say I heard it 1st on the "Ryan Krause budding Super Star" thread ! :tup:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
In anticipation of Ryan becoming the next great Charger we here at the official Ryan Krause fan club have launched his marketing campaign.

With Ryans help and the special K hi Protein plan this 250 lb geek is now this

Budding TV star http://imdb.com/name/nm1269080/
Known Chief killer http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2867
Smart- Associate Professor, http://nursing.yale.edu/Faculty/ryan-krause.html
Outdoorsman http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/Marmot DriClime Windshirt/Owner Review by Ryan Krause/
Model http://www.ohlalaparis.com/ohlalaparis/2004/12/ryan_krause.html

Clearly a man of many talents!

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
RMANCIL said:
In anticipation of Ryan becoming the next great Charger we here at the official Ryan Krause fan club have launched his marketing campaign.

With Ryans help and the special K hi Protein plan this 250 lb geek is now this

DM you have too much time on your hands. You need a hobby.

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Shamrock said:
I'd bet that Krause will be traded to Tennessee to get Volek.
Krause and a 6th rounder for Volek sounds fair :icon_mrgreen:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Shamrock said:
I'd bet that Krause will be traded to Tennessee to get Volek.
No way , Marty like the muti TE look and Ryan has Super Star written all over him. They may dump Shea but I doubt the Titians want him.

Draft choice 5th or 6th would be my quess especialy after yesterdays big fan fest Ryan Krause kick off.

Special "K" PROGRAM.

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Krause for Volek and a 6th
Think hte Cleo Lemon deal :yes:
No way that happens especially after your famous " kiss of death".
:lol: