Rollcall: whos going to the game?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Whos going to the game? I will be there in my E.P jeresey!!!

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Not making it to this one. Won't get to another game untill the raiders come around:( But my mom, dad, sister and brother in law will be there.

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
I will be there with my Father In-Law, Brother In-Law, and my buddy partying in the Tailgate Zone. I'll also stop by the Bolttalk West (F2) party as well. Going with my "Power" Blue Gates Jersey because he's gonna have a huge game this weekend.

bucnasty

BoltTalker
Sep 2, 2006
ryan.purechargers.com
What time do the gates open for a night game? And for those of you who have gone before, what time should I get there - are there long lines to get in in the morning?

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
I will check my Tailgate Zone Parking ticket when I get home, but If my memory is correct, the gates open at 10am for the 5:15pm game. Best time to get there is early if you want to party. No later than 3pm if you want to get a spot at all.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
bucnasty said:
What time do the gates open for a night game? And for those of you who have gone before, what time should I get there - are there long lines to get in in the morning?
Gates open at noon !!!

Parking will be a nightmare by 3:00 PM

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
I may have two single seats available. One in lower view and one in plaza. I'm not giving them away, but I can let them go for a pretty fair price.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
bucnasty said:
Noon, for sure? Are there long lines by then?
The lines are fast at NOON until about 2:00.

Gates open at NOON !!!!

1:00 games the gates open at 8:00 AM.

They give us 5 hours to get it on.

You have 90 minutes to clear out of the parking lot after the game before johnny law gets pisssed.

Oh and I am a season ticket holder since forever blah blah blah...

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
RayDahayder said:
I may have two single seats available. One in lower view and one in plaza. I'm not giving them away, but I can let them go for a pretty fair price.
BUMP !!!

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Cant, I have a midterm Sunday and a midterm the next day. I'll be watching the game on TV but I just can't go. Gave the tickets to my dad instead. Have an extra beer for me while I'm tested on torts!
V40

in_a_days

dgaf
Sep 8, 2006
vegas
Dood, I'm dying to go to this game. I'll be in town for the weekend, but none of the hommies have tix to spare. If anybody knows where I might come up on a ticket PLEASE drop me a PM.

EDIT:
Trumpet_Man said:
RayDahayder said:
BUMP !!!
Good lookin' out Ray & Trumpie!

Rule12b

Aug 16, 2006
I will be there. I also may have one of my two seats available (not free but a fair price). . .

Trumpy, need me to bring anything?

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
I will be there! Will be hittin' the Bolt Talk tailgate for sure. Picked up a bottle of Patron Anejo from TJ yesterday to share with yall. :icon_party:

My seats are View 5, Row 13, Seats 19 & 20. One seat is available if any fellow bolt fan needs a seat for the game. :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: