Rivers to win Raven's game???

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

goboilers

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9689445/2

One offensive coordinator who studied the Ravens told me the way to beat them is to attack their secondary; that they're vulnerable to an accurate passer and can be gashed for big plays. As evidence, he pointed to last week's game when Baltimore escaped Cleveland, and Browns quarterback Charlie Frye threw for 298 yards despite getting sacked a season-high seven times. - I have become RMancil :icon_rofl:

AJ has a huge crush on Rivers. I dont know who likes him more, AJ or Trumpy :icon_rofl:

Reactions: Johnny Lightning
M

matilack

goboilers said:
AJ has a huge crush on Rivers. I dont know who likes him more, AJ or Trumpy :icon_rofl:

Its like redneck fagfest, they can fight over him after we smash the dirtybirds.:icon_rofl:

goboilers

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
matilack said:
Its like redneck fagfest, they can fight over him after we smash the dirtybirds.:icon_rofl:
:lol: I have strong feeling we r going to beat them :yes: