Rivers scamble and throw to Floyd

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
For those of you that didn't see it, this is one of the best Chargers plays of the Bears game. Rivers shows his strength and ability to throw accurately on the run.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
That was one of the plays I saw in Dallas. It solidifies for me that the Rivers of the past is gone. Rivers did well under pressure and got the ball out to his big target.

Floyd has to make the team. VJ and Floyd, cum get sum!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Concudan said:
That was one of the plays I saw in Dallas. It solidifies for me that the Rivers of the past is gone. Rivers did well under pressure and got the ball out to his big target.

Floyd has to make the team. VJ and Floyd, cum get sum!
If only Kassim Osgood was more athletic, he could have also gotten some of that passing love.

Floyd becomes #4 WR, Osgood is #5 WR and our ST tackler.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
WonderSlug said:
If only Kassim Osgood was more athletic, he could have also gotten some of that passing love.

I'm sarray, Whoo?:icon_shrug:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Yeah, that play was pretty tight. Usually, that ends up thrown away or picked.

Especially if your Farve these days.

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:tup: This seens the best place for this what my friend Frank said today about the charger offense that amazed me how great it sounded.

Frank said: " you will hear the Thunder of Rivers to open the Tomlinsons Floyd gates and see the Lightning strike touchdowns all season long".

To me I had to bring it here to the forums because it sounded so Damn cool to me.

I know to some it will be dorky but I had to that is all.:tup:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
That was a great play; I don't think #9 gets it done right there. Philip took a shot too. :icon_eek:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Phil took a big smack at the end of that. That was a houdini-esque. Very impressive.

I also love Castillo on the sidelines. He's so into the game, throws the big "first down" move after Floyd makes the catch. Even in preseason, these guys are really into the game. Great to see.:icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
WonderSlug said:

You and Shamrock need to wake up and smell the coffee because someone needs to block as a WR and Osgood can block like a mother so those boys can have the glory catches and room to roam and pillage.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Trumpet_Man said:
You and Shamrock need to wake up and smell the coffee because someone needs to block as a WR and Osgood can block like a mother so those boys can have the glory catches and room to roam and pillage.
Yeah, but Kassim has been rumbling about getting more catches this year. Maybe if he were as talented as Floyd in the pass catching department, he'd have gotten them already. However, when you see him whiff on catch after catch, you just hang your head.

Osgood's good for blocking and ST. Not so much for catching.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
He's been a disappointment, tho, as a pass catcher...gotta admit that, Bro.