Rivers is done

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Fuck no. Fuck the L.A. Spanoses.
Sorry, I thought it was Cocasts.

I don't think CC is still a fan either.
He got banned from the UT forum for suggesting they trade Rivers.
I got banned because of my good looks.
8E7AB74B-6F2C-4B47-B7A6-DD04A7F4FDAF.jpeg

Earlier photo from my dating years, yes...when asked for my name by a young blonde lass,,
I'd say, ”Styles.........Harry Styles.”

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Sorry, I thought it was Cocasts.

I don't think CC is still a fan either.
He got banned from the UT forum for suggesting they trade Rivers.
I got banned because of my good looks.View attachment 6952

Earlier photo from my dating years, yes...when asked for my name by a young blonde lass,,
I'd say, ”Styles.........Harry Styles.”
That's where I get my hair cut: "Hairy Styles"

Reactions: Harryo the K

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Don’t blame the OL according to this guy.

Chargerswire? Personal fan expert review? Not a horrible OL game, but Rivers had a bad game.

Chargers fall into the middle of the pack in run and pass blocking.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Free Gambino Bouquets whenever spanos loses.....from a local florist. Great idea. lolz. And of course Anthony Lynn's house gets 'papered' with a bunch of Gambino Bouquets for each PR sack......he's the guy who is impressed with these linemen Telesco and Johnny Boy have managed to assemble lately.

Reactions: Lance19

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Saints come back in a thriller against the Panthers.

It would be easy to say, keep Brees, he was better than Rivers, but the Saints draft far better, get no.1 draft choice linemen,
and reward their top receiver, Michael Thomas, with a $100 million dollar contract and $60 million guaranteed.

Brees or Rivers....Deano would never do all that and thus, the Brees Chargers would be the Rivers Chargers.
And Rivers next year hopefully will have a chance at least with being with a top organization.