Rep Whores Annonymous!!!

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,550
3,850
350
carrie1219 said:
Thank you to whomever just repped me. If you sign them, I'll know who sent them... ;)
No need......

10 character message limit?!?!?!

HOW CAN I BE A POST HO LIKE THAT!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BFISA

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,550
3,850
350
carrie1219 said:
Really? I'm pretty sure I used more than 10 characters in my reps...
*GASP! Slaps fore head, wobbles and falls down*
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
I was red bombed by a little one power. :yes:

I wonder if the bomber knows we can figure them out using the ignore feature. :icon_beerbang:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thumper

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
No biggie.... Sounds like someone is trying to ruin the fun....

Ain't gonna happen.... :yes:

Thumper said:
I'm sure he knows.
Oops, I just accused my fellow 1 powers of being the little red bomber... I lost one point so the little red bomber must be someone with a power of two.....

Oh, you little rascal.... :)

Good thing you greened me last night, Conc.... or I'd be all over you right now. :icon_razz:




Red Bomber:

Thanks to the ignore feature, I found you, you little rascal.... BUT.... I'm going to green rep you today to show I'm above all of this. :yes:

BTW: It appears that if a one power bombs you, you will lose one point. That's why it took me so long to find the little rascal :icon_eek:

Is this the right time to address the anonymity issue of the reps??????????
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,550
3,850
350
carrie1219 said:
Oops, I just accused my fellow 1 powers of being the little red bomber... I lost one point so the little red bomber must be someone with a power of two.....

Oh, you little rascal.... :)

Good thing you greened me last night, Conc.... or I'd be all over you right now. :icon_razz:

I didnt red bomb you did I?:icon_eek:
 

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
823
178
180
Concudan said:
I didnt red bomb you did I?:icon_eek:
I did, but not on purpose, so TK, Conc and thumper please check if I sent unsigned red or green, it was meant as green, but I must have F-ed up cause I sent one to Carrie but meant ot send greenies.

sorry. :drool: I should not ride the exercise bike AND send reps at the same time again, I am getting used to the new board, I guess this was not th ebest way to start out.

sorry guys. :)
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here


compubolt said:
I did, but not on purpose, so TK, Conc and thumper please check if I sent unsigned red or green, it was meant as green, but I must have F-ed up cause I sent one to Carrie but meant ot send greenies.

sorry. :drool: I should not ride the exercise bike AND send reps at the same time again, I am getting used to the new board, I guess this was not th ebest way to start out.

sorry guys. :)
Comp... I'm going to green rep you later today but will include an image of a "red bomb" or something along those lines. :yes: :yes:

Really, no biggie....
 

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
823
178
180
carrie1219 said:




Comp... I'm going to green rep you later today but will include an image of a "red bomb" or something along those lines. :yes: :yes:

Really, no biggie....
Yeah, thanks, sorry again for that mistake. Not my way at all, I am gladd you realized that I would not red bomb with out a message, I do green bombs without one though, just not much to say sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thumper

HollywoodLeo

Well-Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
14,837
1,032
350
39
and what's the spam limit? :)

20 seconds, I see.

That's better than 30 at least

I see this thing doesn't update the post count on every post, so you actually know which post was X post for that person.

I like that


carrie1219 said:



I'll rep you tonight, along with my buddy, Comp. :yes: ;)


thank you kindly :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: compubolt

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
HollywoodLeo said:
i've noticed :(
Leo, How about you pad here until we figure out how many posts are needed to gain a power level of one.....

Comp has 64 and a power level of 1, so we know it's less more than 6 and less than 65. :yes:


 

HollywoodLeo

Well-Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
14,837
1,032
350
39
carrie1219 said:


Leo, How about you pad here until we figure out how many posts are needed to gain a power level of one.....

Comp has 64 and a power level of 1, so we know it's less more than 6 and less than 65. :yes:



good idea

HollywoodLeo said:
good idea
i'm sure it's something like 50

HollywoodLeo said:
i'm sure it's something like 50
So I shall be at 50 eventually and find out

HollywoodLeo said:
So I shall be at 50 eventually and find out
if not, I know I can get to 64

HollywoodLeo said:
if not, I know I can get to 64
word

HollywoodLeo said:
ok, changed the settings to 40 posts/page
 
  • Like
Reactions: BFISA and Thumper
Status
Not open for further replies.