• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rep Hos Anonymous II-Rep It Like Its Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexy2006

Foogin Duds lost to the Meats today, 7-0.

Padres only 1/2 game back!:icon_banana:

We go into first place tomorrow! Believe it.:yes:

rexy2006

turbo_turtle said:
against the gnats it should be easy.

1st place here we come for good.:yes:
You got that right, TT! Not sure about "easy" though. :icon_confused:

We gonna usurp the Duds tomorrow, take over first, and never look back!

Jakes on the hill tomorrow. He was NAILS his last time out...
14 Ks...:icon_toast:

BFISA

rexy2006 said:

Got that **** right, Darlin...it ain't gonna be easy, but its very doable!!:tup:

rexy2006 said:

No doubting the Friars we fans must give the positive mojo to our beloved Pads.

No doubting thomases here because we must have faith.:yes:

BFISA

turbo_turtle said:
No doubting the Friars we fans must give the positive mojo to our beloved Pads.

No doubting thomases here because we must have faith.:yes:
I'm not doubting the Friars...many "fans" bailed on'em last month. I'm jes sayin it ain't gonna be easy for the Pads. Why should it???...nothins been easy all season.

BFISA said:
I'm not doubting the Friars...many "fans" bailed on'em last month. I'm jes sayin it ain't gonna be easy for the Pads. Why should it???...nothins been easy all season.
I have had a many a heartburn with our friars this year but I will keep the faith until I am 6 feet under holden up daisies.

That is what I am about with our beloved Padres.:yes: :yes: :yes:

BFISA

turbo_turtle said:
I have had a many a heartburn with our friars this year but I will keep the faith until I am 6 feet under holden up daisies.

That is what I am about with our beloved Padres.:yes: :yes: :yes:
Keepin the faith is fine...blindly sayin it'll be easy is, well...:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

BFISA said:
Keepin the faith is fine...blindly sayin it'll be easy is, well...:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:
I understand completely because nothing is ever easy but I am a hopeless optimistic when it comes to the Padres that we will go 162-0 all the way to the World Series and win it in four and be the winners once and for all so I know that I am smokin some real good stuff but it is the way that I am.

BFISA

turbo_turtle said:
I understand completely because nothing is ever easy but I am a hopeless optimistic when it comes to the Padres that we will go 162-0 all the way to the World Series and win it in four and be the winners once and for all so I know that I am smokin some real good stuff but it is the way that I am.
Gotta be who and what'cha are, I guess :icon_mrgreen: :tup:

JL we have your reps so no worries and everything will be green all around to make it look like Christmas Green with no red in it at all.:icon_mrgreen:

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas.:icon_mrgreen:

rexy2006

Johnny Lightning said:
I love "dirty" reps :tup: :icon_rofl:
I apologize in public for starting this thread. I will make it up to you somehow. I'll give you some dirty:icon_eek: , filthy:icon_eek: , kinky:icon_eek: rep as soon as I can. Although right now it says I gotta spread it.

Status
Not open for further replies.