Rep Hos Anon VI - Peace and Harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
Ok, this thread is a tradition that has been around way to long, so I went ahead and restarted it.

Besides, I always wanted to name one of these threads. I named is peace and harmony, because that's what I'd like to see more of around here. I know there have been conflicts recently, but it's time to move on and let the era of peace and harmony at BoltTalk begin.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
53
www.boltsplanet.com
Dear Sir,

Based on the recommendation made to me by a reputable
official of the commercial sector of the South African
Chamber of Commerce who guaranteed me of your
reliability and trustworthiness in business dealings,
I wish to entrust a large amount with you believing
that it will be of our mutual benefit; this has to be
highly confidential. If I may introduce myself, I am
Dr Ben Oguejiofor of the Nigerian Army. I was the
former Director of Projects and engineering in the
Nigerian Army; I retired recently after the handing
over to a democratically elected government in
Nigeria. I wish to crave your indulgence in this
business relationship that I will like to establish
with you.
During my 33 years in service and as the Director of
Projects in Nigeria, I was able to award some
contracts to some foreign contractors. In the process
of the award of the contracts the invoice values were
inflated to reflect twice the amounts involved in the
actual execution of the awarded contracts; the
contractors have since completed the projects and the
actual contract amount duly paid to them.
These contracts were carried out on behalf of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Kaduna
Refinery in 1992, NNPC awarded a contract to
PETRO-TECH. NIG. LTD. ; CONTRACT NO. :
NNPC/EPR/PED/001/1-44 RE 94DT for the supply of
200,000 monax axial erection of system optimizations
and commission conveyors for the Kaduna Refinery
Complex. The Project has been commissioned since
August 1996 and the Contractors have been paid their
full contract fees. It is the U$D 45.1 MILLION
over-invoiced sum that we want to remit.

Now the Project Engineer in collaboration with the
Chief Accountant of the Corporation together with
other officials of the NNPC have been able to process
the over-invoiced amount for payment
(NNPC/FAX/888/514-8). Therefore, it is in our effort
to get this money paid into a foreign account,
company/ private bank account. To this effect, I am
therefore asking for your co-operation to remit this
sum of U$D 45.1 million into your private/company^Òs
account



We have unanimously resolved to compensate you with
30% (thirty percent) of the total amount involved for
your assistance, while I and my associates take 60%
(sixty percent) of the total amount which of course
will be released to us by you after the transaction is
completed and 10% (ten percent) will be mapped out to
cover envisaged expenses by both parties in the course
of processing the documents for the transaction. For
reasons bordering on confidentiality every
message you are sending should go to my phone/fax line
in Miami, the number to call in Miami is 1 - 305 ^Ö 675
- 0185 . I need this transaction done with every sense
of urgency that it requires and I believe hearing
from you today will enable me arrange the transfer to
your account.

While I expect an immediate confirmation of your
interest in addition with your account details as well
as fax and telephone numbers which are to be sent to
me by fax, I urge of urgency and confidentiality that
it deserves and keep this transaction between you and
I alone. I am looking forward hearing from you on my
direct Tel/fax : 1 - 305 ^Ö 6-275 - 0185 in Miami,
U.S.A where
I^Òm on vacatiofor three weeks for now orall here for
confirmation 234-1-5457466lagos

Yours


Dr Ben Oguejiofor.
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
WonderSlug said:
Dear Sir,

Based on the recommendation made to me by a reputable
official of the commercial sector of the South African
Chamber of Commerce who guaranteed me of your
reliability and trustworthiness...
Sluggo,

Our conversation about dreaded SPAM before don't means you can be SPAMMING up dis place. :icon_tease:
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
58
Kid Rock arrested at Waffle House - Atlanta Journal-Constitution


....

Saturday night, he rocked a sold-out Tabernacle at a show supporting "Rock N Roll Jesus," currently the No. 1 album in the country and the first chart-topper of his 17-year career.

A few hours later, Kid Rock, who calls his genre-bending blend of country, rap and southern rock "hick-Hop," was arrested after police said he and his entourage beat up a customer — at a local Waffle House.

Rock, whose real name is Robert James Ritchie, was charged with simple battery, as were five other men who were with him.

.....
His mug shot .....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Thumper

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
58
I finally have over 5000 boltbucks. Would have had a bunch more if Cal hadn't been chokers lately.
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
58
BoltsFanUK said:
he looks stoned:icon_eek:
He looks like a guy from my dorm during my Freshman year.

The dude lived on the upperclassman's wing, in a single room. We called him "JC" - as he looked like many depictions of Jesus Christ. Long hair and always wore white robes like he was some sort of religious dude. He wasn't religious at all, but more of a hippy type.

He owned a BMW motorcycle, and it was kind of funny watching him ride it in his robes.

JC worked part time at a garden/nursery place, and always had a bunch of plants in his dorm room. With about two months to go in the school year (my freshman year) I walked up the stairway on that side of the dorm and passed his room. His door was opened, and he had covered the entire floor with grass sod squares. He even put stepping stones so you could walk without hurting the grass.

He seemed surprised when the dorm authorities kicked him out the next week. Apparently, they didn't take too kindly to him growing grass (both kinds - lawn and smoking :yes: ) on the second floor of Fresno State's "Sequoia" Hall.

His buddies in the suite next to his single room got kicked out at about the same time. That's a longer story ..... something about caving in the bathroom because they converted the double shower into a sauna/hot tub. :lol: Flooded the entire first floor of our dorm.
 

wrbanwal

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
13,417
3,433
350
Sportsmanship






At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?" The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?" The little boy nodded yes.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head. Do you understand all that?" Again the little boy nodded.

He continued, "And when I take you out of the game so another boy gets a chance to play, it's not good sportsmanship to call your coach 'a dumb ass' is it?" Again the little boy nodded.

"Good," said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother."
 

wrbanwal

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
13,417
3,433
350
An atheist was walking through the woods.

"What majestic trees"!
'What powerful rivers"!
"What beautiful animals"!
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.




At that instant the Atheist cried out, "Oh my God!"

Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky. "You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident." "Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer"?



The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?"


"Very Well," said the voice.


The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:






"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen."
 

BoltsFanUK

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2006
6,885
779
350
30
Kettering England
wrbanwal said:
Sportsmanship






At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 9-year-old baseball players aside and asked, "Do you understand what cooperation is? What a team is?" The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"Do you understand that what matters is whether we win or lose together as a team?" The little boy nodded yes.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when an out is called, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the umpire, or call him a pecker-head. Do you understand all that?" Again the little boy nodded.

He continued, "And when I take you out of the game so another boy gets a chance to play, it's not good sportsmanship to call your coach 'a dumb ass' is it?" Again the little boy nodded.

"Good," said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all that to your grandmother."
:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
 

PowderLove

Former Mod, Current Slacker
Jul 12, 2007
3,772
466
310
37
San Diego
randomchargersfanblog.wordpress.com
wrbanwal said:
An atheist was walking through the woods.

"What majestic trees"!
'What powerful rivers"!
"What beautiful animals"!
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.




At that instant the Atheist cried out, "Oh my God!"

Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky. "You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident." "Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer"?



The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?"


"Very Well," said the voice.


The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:






"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen."
Dude, that's freakin hilarious!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.