Rep Hos Anon IV - Keep Up the Good Rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Rep Hos Anon IV-Keep Up the Good Rep!

Thumper had to close the other thread because it went over 5K. This is the new RWA.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006

Where the hell is Toby?

We've got some NASTY super cells over us right now ..... pee'n rain.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006

rexy2006 said:
This super cell is fizzling out ... but another one behind it. The one over SA now dropped baseball sized hail between Uvalde and Hondo on US 90. The winds turned over a semi.

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego

Shamrock said:
This super cell is fizzling out ... but another one behind it. The one over SA now dropped baseball sized hail between Uvalde and Hondo on US 90. The winds turned over a semi.
Dang! You dont have to go out in the muck, do you?

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006

rexy2006 said:
Dang! You dont have to go out in the muck, do you?

Nah ..... I'm in for the night. Gonna stay up until that one forming out West passes over. I think it will be the last one tonight, but maybe some more tomorrow.

There was tornadic activity in this one going over SA now, but earlier, and none touched down that has been reported. I'm out to the ESE of SA in La Vernia.

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego

Shamrock said:
Nah ..... I'm in for the night. Gonna stay up until that one forming out West passes over. I think it will be the last one tonight, but maybe some more tomorrow.

There was tornadic activity in this one going over SA now, but earlier, and none touched down that has been reported. I'm out to the ESE of SA in La Vernia.
I remember when I was a kid visiting my uncle and cousins in SA. There was a tornado warning for Bexar County. We all ended up hunkered down in the hallway. We were skeered sheetless.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006

rexy2006 said:
I remember when I was a kid visiting my uncle and cousins in SA. There was a tornado warning for Bexar County. We all ended up hunkered down in the hallway. We were skeered sheetless.
I've still never seen a tornado, but been within 5-10 miles of a few while driving .... I listened to the radio reports on where it was, and stayed behind it ... but one time, I had one about 10 miles behind me (in Kansas) so I put the tranny into the big hole and did triple digits heading North to KC on I-35 .....

I have heard one tornado. Over my house, at night. That's fuggin' scary.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Y'all wouldn't believe the light show and how hard it's fuggin' raining right now.

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006

Shamrock said:
It's raining pretty hard here right now, but no hail or even lightning.

This is actually pretty weak for Arkansas standards. This is stuff i'd consider "hard rain" in San Diego...just a lot of rain and nothing with it.

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006

Shamrock said:
I've still never seen a tornado, but been within 5-10 miles of a few while driving .... I listened to the radio reports on where it was, and stayed behind it ... but one time, I had one about 10 miles behind me (in Kansas) so I put the tranny into the big hole and did triple digits heading North to KC on I-35 .....

The closest i've been to one was when I was living in Hot Springs, Arkansas and a tornado tore up a Wal Mart downtown.

BoltsFanUK

Sep 12, 2006
Kettering England

Shamrock said:

i bet it was mate:icon_eek:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005

Toby Keith is on Biography on A&E!! :)

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005

Friday and Saturday nites are not my own anymore :icon_sad:

SDRaiderH8er

Apr 27, 2006

HollywoodLeo said:
The closest i've been to one was when I was living in Hot Springs, Arkansas and a tornado tore up a Wal Mart downtown.
I would rather sit through an earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.